Working2Walk 2021 - Salt Lake City, Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working2Walk 2021 - Salt Lake City, Utah

Unite 2 Fight Paralysis : Get Educated : Annual Symposium : This Year's Symposium (u2fp.org)

I think I shall attend
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Same. I already booked my room

Comment

To the coordinators of w2w: I am attending regardless to support the movement overall but looking at the agenda leads me to wonder "where are all the heavy-hitters directly engaged in chronic cure research and trials"; where is Renetx? Where are the Murray blackmores? Where is the Miami Project etc.? I know that the agenda is most likely not finalized yet but wassup?

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
        To the coordinators of w2w: I am attending regardless to support the movement overall but looking at the agenda leads me to wonder "where are all the heavy-hitters directly engaged in chronic cure research and trials"; where is Renetx? Where are the Murray blackmores? Where is the Miami Project etc.? I know that the agenda is most likely not finalized yet but wassup?
        Where is Elon Musk?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post

Where is Elon Musk?
          why? Do you know something about neuralink that I don't know? Demonstrations of a monkey playing pong with it's mind and the possible ability to type text with your mind doesn't have me too enthused...do you know of any articles or whatever about the potential of neuralink to restore any physical function, not saying that that might not be possible if they work on it but I am not aware of that presently

Comment

Originally posted by barrington314mx View Post

where is elon musk?
            doge coin!!!

Comment

Working...
            X