Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Know Exactly What The Miami Project Is Doing About SCI Curative Science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone Know Exactly What The Miami Project Is Doing About SCI Curative Science

it seems like covid is all they talk about anymore
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I'm going to email them.

Comment

tell us if you hear anything...I messaged their facebook page but no response
      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

That is an organization that, in my opinion, lost their way… certainly lost their focus. Maybe they excepted too much public money and got pressured to expand their purpose. Any link you can click on you get “Oops that page can’t be found“.
        please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

Comment

I will not be surprised if one morning I click on CC and it's gone. Poof.

Comment

Originally posted by smity50 View Post
            I will not be surprised if one morning I click on CC and it's gone. Poof.
            Sure. Nothing lasts forever.

It has come close a couple times already, but now that it's hosted well, and covered (technically speaking), the risk is low. It's backed up daily and quite recoverable. Both the data and hardware are in our (OldGrumpyDad and my) physical possession.

Even if it was just left online, read only mode, with no new posts, or participation, it would still be an important and valuable online SCI resource into the foreseeable future.

As long as OldGrumpyDad and/or I am still alive, then the information on this site will be online, in some form, or another. It's been too important to too many people over the years to just let it go "poof".

So, maybe one day - but no time soon - and certainly not on purpose.
            "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Sometimes I forget to turn on my filter in the morning and say some dumb shit. I apologize. I ditched all of my social media due to the problem.

I feel this site is extremely valuable in many ways to many people. It would be a shame if it went away.

You guys do a great job moderating and keeping the site going. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X