Innovative Gene Therapy Approach For Regeneration Of Functional New Neurons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Innovative Gene Therapy Approach For Regeneration Of Functional New Neurons

Innovative gene therapy approach for regeneration of functional new neurons (azolifesciences.com)
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

no one has commented on this post yet ...if this is true and can be replicated, wouldn't it like be the holy grail of what we all want?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

• JoeMonte
      JoeMonte commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to see them fire up or do anything positive with Neuron research. I really would like to see them help regain bowel/bladder function. It would be a game changer for many of us. I'll take that over walking at this point.

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    no one has commented on this post yet ...if this is true and can be replicated, wouldn't it like be the holy grail of what we all want?
    Is too early to be hyped. This could perfectly end in nothing, like 95% of SCI research.
    HOC NON PEREO HABEBO FORTIOR ME

Comment

Exactly that ^. It's exciting for sure. All research is. But still a long way to go. Also, is 4 months really considered long term post injury? I would think at least a year to make that claim.

Comment

Anybody had time to read the paper? It's free, just download the pdf at the link posted by lunasicc
        In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Comment

I wish Grammy is here to explain difference from Dr. Blackmore gene therapy.
          www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
          to what we know about nature
          Saint Augustine

Comment

I miss Grammy. Hope she is healthy and comes back soon.

Comment

Working...
            X