Jim, can we get a status update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim, can we get a status update?

we haven't been getting any updates or word about the status of Scinetusa in a while which is dissapointing but understandable given this pandemic thing ...is work and preparation still going on behind the scenes or is everything about Scinetusa on pause? Why can't we get a word about whats currently going on?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I will second this, can we please have an update?
    Injured on July 8th 2017 at 28 years old.
    Fractured C4 - C7, Incomplete.

Facebook Email

Comment

What is it ?

Comment

Everything is on hold, if I hear anything, will let you know.
        Last edited by Jim; 04-24-2020, 02:22 PM.

Comment

We are having an Open House next Friday over the web, you can ask Wise questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            We are having an Open House next Friday over the web, you can ask Wise questions.
            cool! Skype or what? How do we watch?

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

I'll let you know when I set it up.

Comment

Please do let us know

Facebook Email

Comment

Open House details

http://www.icontact-archive.com/arch...cd3f59ef7b74ad

Comment

You want an update? I got injured 1996 they said within five years. It's now 23 years, I am a C-3 complete quad. Lucky I've made it this far. I hope and pray and whatever else for a repair for this injury. But for now go live your life the best you can. Do you what you can and enjoy you only be here one time.
                    keiffer66

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                      You want an update? I got injured 1996 they said within five years. It's now 23 years, I am a C-3 complete quad. Lucky I've made it this far. I hope and pray and whatever else for a repair for this injury. But for now go live your life the best you can. Do you what you can and enjoy you only be here one time.
                      I can do both ...live my life and be proactive about cure. I don't want to live and just "accept" this life. Hey, that can be cool for some people...just not me

Comment

Jim, I registered for this virtual open house, but it is a little confusing. The link you posted said the event starts at 4:30 PDT, but when registering on Zoom, it said that it starts at 4:00PM PDT. Which is correct??

(KLD)
                        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

You can begin logging in at 4, doesn't start until 4:30. Will ask him to fix that. Thanks
                          Last edited by Jim; 04-29-2020, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post

I can do both ...live my life and be proactive about cure. I don't want to live and just "accept" this life. Hey, that can be cool for some people...just not me

Seconded

Srongly

Facebook Email

Comment

Jim, is capacity being challenged? I very much would like to “attend,” but I don’t want to take the place of anyone more remote and without my privilege of being nearby and able to go anytime to New Brunswick.

Comment

Working...
                              X