IS ANYONE GOING??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS ANYONE GOING??

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE IS PLANNING ON TRYING DR. KLEINBLOESEM'S TREATMENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE??

We are thinking about it.

Comment

this is second hand, i was told a cc member will be having it this june, will let you know when i know.

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
      Gandolf the Gray
      http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

davidh,
        I'm going to see a procedure done and meet with some patients that have had already had the treatment done. I'm taking a Dr. with me to get their views. I'm going the last week in July and with post everything I see. Wish me Luck!

Comment

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED!! RICHWELSH63 WOULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS? MY E-MAIL IS dhillsberg@yahoo.com
          thanks

Comment

hello davidh ,

actually im in the process of contacting Dr.K , i sent him an MRI and he told me to do another one so he could make sure of something , dunno what

does anyone knows the standards of evaluation , i mean like who qualifies and who doesn't ?

i hope to hear good news from you soon guys

sincerely yours , Maximillian

Comment

HI MAXIMILLIAN
              DID YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM GETTING YOUR DR. TO WRITE YOU A SCRIPT FOR THE MRI? WHAT DID YOU TELL YOUR DR. IT WAS FOR? MY DR. DOES NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR TREATMENT. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HER AGAIN WEDNESDAY, HOPEFULLY I'LL GET HER TO WRITE ME ONE......

Comment

Best of luck Rich.

"everyday above ground is a good day"
                "everyday above ground is a good day"

Comment

Originally posted by davidh:

HI MAXIMILLIAN
                  DID YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM GETTING YOUR DR. TO WRITE YOU A SCRIPT FOR THE MRI? WHAT DID YOU TELL YOUR DR. IT WAS FOR? MY DR. DOES NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR TREATMENT. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HER AGAIN WEDNESDAY, HOPEFULLY I'LL GET HER TO WRITE ME ONE......
                  It is not her decision, I suggest finding a new Doctor.

Sue
                  Please submit your photo and story of hope:

http://bridges2hope.unite2fightparalysis.org/

http://unite2fightparalysis.org/

Comment

I must not be up to speed on things... but... whats a Dr. K and whats the procedure? Thanks, Mikey.

MSB.
                    Mike (Florida)

Cant we get 1 do over?

Comment

mike,go to www.cells4health.com

Comment

hi davidh ,
                        the MRI's i sent to dr.k were like 1 year old or something , after my accident , and i didn't do a mri scan since , but he told me it was ok.

about the doctor , no actually there was no problem , i don't think its the doctors business anyways , but i coulden't get an appointment to do the mri soon , the nearest thing is one month from now , that in our public hospital , but i managed to go to a private hospital and im getting scanned tomorrow .

too much details , sorry [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

tell your doctor that it's only a checkup or something , or , tell her the truth [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Maximillian

Comment

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X