Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Kleinbloesem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Another question for Dr. k. He said once they use a special small needle. Wise posted this yesterday a ressearchers using new special needle. Is dr. k using this???

    Wise," special needle for injecting cells, with a side-port. The cells come out the sides of the needle while it is being withdrawn and rotated. This creates a helical distribution of cells in the tissue without clumps of cells that only see each other rather than the tissue that they are being injected into. By the way, this approach does less damage to the tissue as well since it is a single penetration and one has to insert and withdraw the needle anyway."

    Comment


      There's something that keep me pessimist. I can't understand that a quad somewhere in the world (they are 5 minimum) had surgery with Dr. Kleinbloesem and we don't see any news about it. I understand very well that Dr. Kleinbloesem doesn't want to publish it yet. The thing that I don't get is if I would be the person who got the procedure, even if Dr. Kleinbloesem wants to keep it secret, It would be an incredible news in my area. How can it be otherwise?

      If you have a better idea, tell us.
      *I hope my english was ok here
      Thanks

      Steve

      Comment


        It's not incredible.,
        When dr.Lima started the oeg cell therapy, i was the first one to tell about it in this forum, and here no one knew about it.
        And in my own country, when i first knew about it, he had already performed it in 4 or 5 people.

        Comment


          I understand your explanations but why don't we know anything about them? It's so a great news that I can't imagine that these patients are totally quiet about it. I'll be on front page in newspapers here if I move my arms one day . Maybe I'm wrong but when I talk about that procedure with friends, that's the first question they ask.
          My brain is burning to try to translate in english, I hope that it's not so bad job so I can be understood

          Steve

          Originally posted by Bruno
          It's not incredible.,
          When dr.Lima started the oeg cell therapy, i was the first one to tell about it in this forum, and here no one knew about it.
          And in my own country, when i first knew about it, he had already performed it in 4 or 5 people.

          Comment


            Steve,
            Don't be concerned. Your english is fine.

            Susan
            Please submit your photo and story of hope:

            http://bridges2hope.unite2fightparalysis.org/


            http://unite2fightparalysis.org/

            Comment


              Merci Susan

              Originally posted by Susan M
              Steve,
              Don't be concerned. Your english is fine.

              Susan

              Comment


                Originally posted by Steve
                I understand your explanations but why don't we know anything about them? It's so a great news that I can't imagine that these patients are totally quiet about it. I'll be on front page in newspapers here if I move my arms one day . Maybe I'm wrong but when I talk about that procedure with friends, that's the first question they ask.
                My brain is burning to try to translate in english, I hope that it's not so bad job so I can be understood

                Steve

                I don't know why, but i think people don't want to much attention drawn to them. It may depend on the people i guess, i for example wouldn't like to be on the news.
                When Lima was on the news here, it was much much longer after he did the first patient.

                Comment


                  Steve,

                  I think we need to be patient and wait for Corinne to come back with the answers. Speculating doesn't help anyone at this point. My parents tell me that when the first heart transplants were performed, a lot of people, including doctors, said it could not, would not work. Dr. Barnhardt(spelling?) was accused of being a crook, a mad scientist... you know the rest of the story
                  gretchen 1

                  Comment


                    Good point, Gretchen. My neighbor has had a heart transplant for 15 years now.
                    Please submit your photo and story of hope:

                    http://bridges2hope.unite2fightparalysis.org/


                    http://unite2fightparalysis.org/

                    Comment


                      I got my passport today It took three trips to walgreens for photos.They are picky in the state department.It cost 200 bucks for an express passport

                      Plane ticket was 1500 round trip.I have a digital camera and I am waiting for a camcorder to arrive in the mail Soon as it comes in I will do a trial run to see how to post video's.

                      8 days and counting

                      Comment


                        is someone picking you up at the airport when you arrive in Turkey? Did Dr. k find a hotel for you or did you do that??

                        Good Luck & God speed

                        Comment


                          The Dr. said they would pick me up at the airport.He reserved rooms at a hotel 2 minutes from the hospital.

                          Comment


                            Quick news from Turkey - C4H

                            Originally posted by gretchen
                            Steve,

                            I think we need to be patient and wait for Corinne to come back with the answers. Speculating doesn't help anyone at this point.

                            Very quick update :
                            - The few SCI -Patient surgeries carried out this week in Turkey went well !
                            - Full report and reply to question list will be published coming Tuesday. Thanks for your patience
                            www.endparalysis.org!

                            Comment





                              Joe
                              And the truth shall set you free.

                              Comment


                                Cement head, Rick, Corinne and all others helping with collecting knowledge and quantifying these therapies--- I thank you all and wish you the best of luck, many smiles, and positive energies for the days to come.
                                warmly, chaz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X