Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Kleinbloesem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by cementhead
    I spoke with Klienbloesem today.I am shooting for the 21st to be in Turkey to have the bonemarrow removed.4 or 5 days later they will do the proceedure.
    I am going to see a physiatrist on the 9th and I will tell him what I am doing and have him assess my function.Finances are tight but I am going to try and purchase a dv video camera to help document everything.

    It is a go for Aug 21st.The only thing that could hold me up is my passport.
    They seemed a little goofy about the pictures.(I had them taken twice)

    Comment


      cementhead,

      We're behind you 100%. If need something when you get over there, let the CC members know. Your reports will be eagerly anticipated.

      Did you find a camcorder? Don't forget my no strings attached offer.

      Comment


        Hi
        Yep, I think that the best thing to do now is to "sit" and see

        Steve
        Originally posted by NWC4
        Thanks Corinne!


        Hi Steve,

        I would wait for Corinne's report at a minimum. If the report is positive and patients are progressing well then maybe consider early September, but I'm waiting for more results. I've been a C4 for over 24 years, another few months I can manage.

        Blessings to you in whatever your decision is.

        Comment


          Hi grrtchen,
          Hmmmm....available here? ouchhh , I'll be dead in ...euhhh... 2099
          I know my government...zzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzz!
          Have a good day!

          Steve

          Steve
          Originally posted by gretchen
          Steve,

          I understand your eagerness to improve your condition, but why not try to see if the procedure can be made available in Canada. I know you have the best neurosurgeons in the world!

          Comment


            investigate!

            Why doesnt someone inform a news agency about this incredible news. its their job to do investigative work. if the work is valid its an incredible 'feel good' story and if its false they uncovered an incredible scam.

            Comment


              Sending my MRI's this week, no harm, just in case.

              Comment


                Hey Schmeky -

                How do you send him your MRI's. In electronic form, or on film???
                Last edited by ip; 2 Aug 2005, 10:49 PM.

                Comment


                  I sent my MRI on a CD. The hospitals are now put them on CD's because it's a lot cheaper than films. Also it's cheaper to send a disk oversea than film's.

                  Comment


                    ip,

                    Ditto what richwelsh said. Mine is on a CD, I burned a copy after not being able to send via e-mail. It goes out Fed-X tomorrow.

                    Comment


                      To: Corinne Jeanmarie

                      Would you please investigate during your conversation with Dr. K the fact of performing procedure on patients with syrinx. A syrinx prevents recovery, so I personally would not want to inject anything "cure" in to someone who has a syrinx. According to Dr. K criteria a cyst is not a contra-indication for his procedure. My son has a small syrinx (4.4 cm x 9mm) - he is C5 ASIA B, 7.5 months post injury, that is why I am looking for a "place" that would consider patients with syrinx and its ramifications.

                      Comment


                        I'm confused. I sent my MRI to Dr. Huang 2 years ago, he replied and said that my cord was too atrophied for his procedure.
                        I received e-mail from Dr. Kleinbloesem today and he said that my cord was not atrophied.
                        Weird, no?

                        Here's the e-mail I received today from Dr. Kleinbloesem:

                        Hi Steve

                        Yes we did 9 years post accident, I think that the type of laesion is much more important than the duration of the laesion as long as there is no atrophy of the cord. In your case, we really believe that we can help you.

                        I can help you on the the 19th of august. Pls fly in on 14th to Istanbul , we pick you up and we collect the sample on 15, the surgery is planned for friday 19 you can go home on 22. One accompanying person can stay with you in your room.

                        Kindest regards

                        Dr. Cornelis H. Kleinbloesem
                        CEO Cells4health BV

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ip
                          Hey Schmeky -

                          How do you send him your MRI's. In electronic form, or on film???
                          I put mine on the internet (http://home.vasteras2.net/mikaza/)...
                          It was good enougth for Dr Huang, China
                          When the night comes down, I move around, keeping to the shadows... /the Priest

                          Comment


                            Thanks guys.

                            Comment


                              Cementhead,
                              Great news. I live in NL, which is not so far from Turkey. So, if I can do anything to help when you are there, or before, please let me know ! If useful at any point of time, I'd even like to go there and meet a few patients. So who knows, we might even meet ? Take care. Corinne
                              www.endparalysis.org!

                              Comment


                                Leaving On 8/20

                                We Will Be Leaving For Turkey On August 20th. I Am Very Excited!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X