Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates from Beijing

Greetings from Beijing

Arrived in Beijing Saturday night met by Dr. Huangs staff and transported to the Jade palace Hotel until our room at the Hospital is ready. Appears Dr. Huang has many patients in house at present and we will await our turn.
    We have been informed that Dr. Huang prefers we do not venture away from the hotel at this time as he will begin his pre-surgical testing phase and we must be available.
    Meanwhile, the nurse came to draw bloodwork and obtain other info in prep for the surgery.
    Dr. Lou (I hope i sp-elled his name correctly) came to my hotel room to also obtain info. Everyone has been far too kind since our arrival.
    MRI's are being scheduled as we speak.
    Will write more as we progress. I will begin writing on the BOEG4 thread.

MERCO

Best of luck, Merco. Keep us posted on your progress.

Dennis

Comment

Hey Merco,

We just got back from Beijing. Tell Dr. Lou, Dr. Huang, Nurse Bird and Molly Guthrie (12 years old) said hi. He will start 2 and 3 hours of therapy per day. He moved his foot downward this morning. That was something new.

Best of luck to you and we will keep you in our prayers.

Comment

Hi merco,

glad to hear things are going good, keep us posted.

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
        Gandolf the Gray
        http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

Hey Merco,

How did everything go? Have you noticed any improvements/benefits from the surgery? [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
          What kind of exercise program are you currently doing?

Your comments are really appreciated and I wish you the best of luck on your road to recovery.

klj
          The important thing in life is to have great aim, and the determination to attain it.

Comment

Working...
          X