X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And of course JDR [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    One of us [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

• Would anyone, or Dr.Young know of any procedures that are promising and yet have seen a clinical trial for lack of funding? Would it help if we actually had a list of them and presented it to the legislators we plan to visit?

Comment

• Bob,
        This seems like a real good idea to me.

"You need to march. You need to demand action. You need to stop feeling unempowered and do something...Freedom is your right. Until you claim your self-confidence and know your worth, no one will give it to you. It starts with you."-LetsGo
        Blog:
        Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

• Betheny
          After I posted this, I caught Wise in chat and asked him if there are many promising procedures that haven't received funding for clinical trials and I hope I understood what he said as I thought his answer was yes and no-So I don't know if this approach is good.

Comment

• Bob and Beth, I believe it's being done, we can check that off to do list.

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
            Gandolf the Gray
            http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

• The time has come to lock this thread. Any questions you have can quite likely be answered by one of the threads stuck in bold print at the top of the Cure forum. If we know the answer by now it is probably there.

I'll start 1 new thread for Washington...we need to give the Cure forum back LOL.

"You need to march. You need to demand action. You need to stop feeling unempowered and do something...Freedom is your right. Until you claim your self-confidence and know your worth, no one will give it to you. It starts with you."-LetsGo
              Blog:
              Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Working...
              X