Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DIGGER:

The interview found here

Awesome! Susan, you are a beautiful lady! Thanks for the link, Digger!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juli

[This message was edited by mk99 on 02-13-05 at 03:35 PM.]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juli

Comment

very nice interview Susan, the cure advocacys needs need more people to do local interviews such as yours , montel Williams would be another good show to get a couple people on, he has ms and he is advocating medical marijuana for pain relief.
      cauda equina

Comment

First, i would like to thank Teesime for her post that i am sure touched many people and helped them to see how hard we have tried to make a difference.. thank you, thank you, thank you.. You should consider your gift for writing, you are such a inspiration!

(bare with me i am on Ambien for the fist time in my life...nothings going to keep me down.. lol)

Secondly, i would like to tell everyone who watches this that i was going through hell that week and did not feel i preformed as well as i should have, so even though smarty pants Scott found it, and now you Digger, what can i say? thanks, and i will try and do better next time. omg.

Honestly, i am embarassed and am going to go crawl beneath the pillows where i belong!

Godspeed~
        Susan

Comment

Susan,

We should all be at our best, as well as you were not at your best the day of that interview. Thank you for your ongoing courage and desire to make your mark. I am proud of you...thank you.

Mary

"The Main thing in life, is keeping the Main thing the main thing...." mainlymary aka 1fine rn
          1FineSpineRN

Comment

Scott or Susan,
            I have a question about the bracelets if one of you could e-mail me at dei8rn@aol.com please.

Thanks in advance
            Roger

From Betheny:
            This discussion is being transferred to Leo's thread "SCI Awareness Bracelets!" so that pics, links etc could be consolidated.

[This message was edited by Betheny on 02-11-05 at 03:02 PM.]

Comment

I ordered bracelets, my daughter ordered more received them, I then ordered more but received 1st order + 2nd order. What should I do with the extras? [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

duff66, I replied to your email. Thanks [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

should I even ask why this thread was unlocked? [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

actually, a note to anyone who inadvertently received more than they ordered... KEEP THE EXTRAS & HAND 'EM OUT!! It's all about awareness. Don't worry about it. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

For those that need smaller bracelets....
                    I just adjusted the size of my children's bracelets. All I did was use a needle and thread and it worked great! I will order more and sew them, so my children can give them out to their elementary school. I wasn't sure if the thread would hold, but it seems to be holding just fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X