My Father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear this Bob. Hang in there.

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Bob , my condolences to you and your family . You are in my thoughts during this difficult time .

Dogger
      Every day I wake up is a good one .

Comment

Bob,

So sorry to read of your loss. My own father passed away while I was still in rehab after my injury. May you and your family find comfort and strength. Our prayers are with you.

Comment

Bob,
          Because I don't log on to CC and stay as informed as often as I should, I'm catching this news late.
          I'm sorry to hear of your loss. You'll remain in my thoughts and prayers throughout this holiday season.
          Tim

Comment

Bob,

I am sorry to hear about your father...if the saying "the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree" is true then we all know he is a fighter. Miss you in rehad. Let me know if I can help.

Bob W.

Comment

Very very sorry for your loss, Bob.
              www.rustyreeves.com

Comment

I too am *very* sorry for this catastrophic happenstance... I can not even fathom what you must be going through. My prayers are with you and your family. Just imagine both your father and yourself learning to walk/run again one day together.. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Gods speed~
                Susan

Comment

Thank you all. My dad would be proud that I have so many thoughtful friends. He is now in a much better place. Bob

Comment

I hope your father gets better.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with you Bob.

Comment

Dear Bob,

I am very sorry for your loss. I am just now reading what happened and am very saddened for you and your family. May God comfort and strengthen you.

Dwayne
                        We spoke on the phone once about the China surgery.

Comment

Working...
                        X