Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll:49% against Stem Cell research on Fox website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll:49% against Stem Cell research on Fox website.

Get over there & vote. This is sickening in lieu of C. Reeve's death! There will be polls on every News site lets voice our opinion.

http://www.foxnews.com

[This message was edited by Norm on 10-11-04 at 10:44 AM.]
    "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Another poll.

Do you think Christopher Reeve's death will make stem cell research a bigger factor in this campaign?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6223386/
    "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

Comment

Please everyone go to the Fox website and scroll down and vote on this.

Comment

What will you remember most about Christopher Reeve?

His films
        His activism

http://www.cnn.com/

Comment

fox is a republican biased station. Bush is a republican. Bush is against stem cells. Do the maths!

Comment

NO doubt do you ever watch Fox news it's the most biased thing i've seen.

Just look at the studies they have done from their viewers. Independant studies have noted fox news watches are the most misled viewers

Comment

You should watch 'Outfoxed'. Its unbelievable!

Comment

With all due respect, I would never take a life to improve mine. I was dealt it I live it. I'm Pro Choice and I do NOT watch the unfair and unbalanced network. JMO
                Down But Never Out

Comment

49% of their audiance! Can't even eke out a majority of right wing nut jobs.

Comment

reminents of Ferihieght 9/11...
                    Foxn News is Bush country.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderQuad:

With all due respect, I would never take a life to improve mine.
                      I don't consider stem cells research to be taking life. Stem cells come from nothing more than a microscopic blob in a test tube. There are no arms, legs, fingers or toes.

Using the argument that they could potentially become a life is lame. By that argument sperm cells too have the potential to become life. So are you murdering a potential life when you play with the old baloney pony, choke the chicken, cranking your shank, cuffing the carrot, fisting your mister, flute solo, jerkin' the gherkin, painting the pickle, play a little pocket pinball, pound your flounder, spanking the monkey or teasing the weasel?

_____
                      Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
                      Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

Yeah you can get that movie outfoxed off of www.suprnova.org

Comment

Working...
                        X