X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSPG Reduction Peptide + Transcutaneous Spinal Stimulation

Hey guys,
    I'm a new member here, but I'm currently in an experiment using CRP, I also have a Neostim-5 TSCS at my disposal.
    Last edited by Jim; 26 Jan 2020, 12:36 AM. Reason: removed self-medicating info.

Originally posted by lunasicc42
    I take it he is talking about self medicating. a tip: keep it to yourself or PM's or they'll have to boot you from the forum ...just a heads up
    I really don't like how things are going on our forum, it has been 20 years since I'm reading news waiting to find a solution to get better, before that I was member of Wise Young's mailing list, and I have to say that hiding things does not help our community.
    Self medicating is something you decide to do or not, this is your life, this is your body and those who choose to go for it deserve help too..

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter
      I can't reveal much around the peptide yet due to an NDA.
      NOT.
      http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
        Hey guys,
        I'm a new member here, but I'm currently in an experiment using CRP, I also have a Neostim-5 TSCS at my disposal.
        Greymatter, you are not allowed to post about self-medicating on this site, do it again and you will be banned.

Originally posted by George78 View Post
        I really don't like how things are going on our forum, it has been 20 years since I'm reading news waiting to find a solution to get better, before that I was member of Wise Young's mailing list, and I have to say that hiding things does not help our community.
        Self medicating is something you decide to do or not, this is your life, this is your body and those who choose to go for it deserve help too..
        George, we have never allowed this on the website. It's really simple: say someone tried what this guy is suggesting and had an adverse reaction, or even died. Because I allowed it to be posted, I could be held legally liable. I work for Wise, and Rutgers, they could also be legally liable.

Take it somewhere else.
        Last edited by Jim; 26 Jan 2020, 1:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
          George, we have never allowed this on the website. It's really simple: say someone tried what this guy is suggesting and had an adverse reaction, or even died. Because I allowed it to be posted, I could be held legally liable. I work for Wise, and Rutgers, they could also be legally liable.
          I just tried looking for the privacy policy, terms and conditions of use, or acceptible use policy for care cure. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Comment

Greymatter, you are not allowed to post about self-medicating on this site, do it again and you will be banned.

Take it somewhere else.
            I could argue all day, but your forum, your rules.

For anyone that was interested in hearing about my progress, I don't know what to tell you apart from; you won't be seeing it here sorry.

Comment

Would be great to get a summary; what makes CRP different from ISP?
              I cannot find much online

Comment

Originally posted by niallel View Post
                I just tried looking for the privacy policy, terms and conditions of use, or acceptible use policy for care cure. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?
                We have really only had 3 rules up to now. http:///forum/showthread.php?153133-...on-of-CareCure

Working on the wording for additional ones.

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
                I could argue all day, but your forum, your rules.
                Not my website, Dr. Young's.

You didn't hear it through the grapevine that we don't allow content regarding self-medicating?

Comment

We have really only had 3 rules up to now. https://www.carecure.net/forum/showt...on-of-CareCure
                  Working on the wording for additional ones.
                  Thanks Jim, don't want to come across as a dick, but having them is the protection you need for yourself. Without them, and saying you are moderating it leaves you wide open in case you miss something.

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter
                    I'm a bit lost, are you happy for me to share my progress with the peptide provided that I don't discuss the administration of it?
                    No discussion of what you are doing is welcome.

Originally posted by niallel View Post
                    Thanks Jim, don't want to come across as a dick, but having them is the protection you need for yourself. Without them, and saying you are moderating it leaves you wide open in case you miss something.
                    Nothing dickish about offering advice.

Comment

Jim, I'm sorry but I think you are not doing well.
                      Erasing messages and banning people who are suffering from spinal cord injury (like you) is a shame and it does not help.
                      Lately I have been contacted by several people who are offering me to be member of private lists where I will be able to find a way to organize freely my own therapy from the advices of the other members.
                      You are scared of being legally liable, but do you think it's correct to abandon members of Carecure in such hazardous discussions ?..
                      Some members of our community are 40 or 50 years post, they are old and hopeless, they need something NOW, they don't want to die without trying something, they deserve respect..
                      I'm sorry to see that Carecure is about to loose the battle for the Cure because you are not able to respond to the reality of today. You are erasing and banning so now the Carecure does not provide the best and up-to-date informations anymore, you should be able to adapt rules of your forum to fit for what's happening today.
                      Instead you don't even have a "sticky" on your forum warning members about self medicating...
                      Self medicating is today's reality, whether you like it or not this is a step toward the cure and I'm sorry Carecure is missing it..

Comment

Originally posted by George78 View Post
                        Jim, I'm sorry but I think you are not doing well.
                        Erasing messages and banning people who are suffering from spinal cord injury (like you) is a shame and it does not help.
                        Lately I have been contacted by several people who are offering me to be member of private lists where I will be able to find a way to organize freely my own therapy from the advices of the other members.
                        You are scared of being legally liable, but do you think it's correct to abandon members of Carecure in such hazardous discussions ?..
                        Some members of our community are 40 or 50 years post, they are old and hopeless, they need something NOW, they don't want to die without trying something, they deserve respect..
                        I'm sorry to see that Carecure is about to loose the battle for the Cure because you are not able to respond to the reality of today. You are erasing and banning so now the Carecure does not provide the best and up-to-date informations anymore, you should be able to adapt rules of your forum to fit for what's happening today.
                        Instead you don't even have a "sticky" on your forum warning members about self medicating...
                        Self medicating is today's reality, whether you like it or not this is a step toward the cure and I'm sorry Carecure is missing it..
                        Dr. Young's website. Dr. Young's rules. Jim is obligated to enforce those rules that Dr. Young has set up for these forums since it started in 2001. You are certainly free to go elsewhere to discuss these risky procedures.

(KLD)
                        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                        X