Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paralyzed Humboldt Broncos player moves legs after experimental surgery in Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try searching by the trial number, if you have it or by the name of the university or doctor conducting the trial. Also, try clinicaltrials.gov using the same search criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchitsu View Post
      Sorry for any confusion. No I'm not a student. I am a 44 year-old old man hurt about 3 years ago in a diving accident

It is a stimulation study done by a local University. 3 times per week for a few months. 10 people will get just stimulation and 10 people get stimulation while walking on a treadmill.

I'm trying to find the write-up of the study online on the clinical trials page but I am having a hard time finding it.

I'm aware of ongoing trials in the US (Mayo, UW at least), Australia and Ireland.
      Are you involved in one of these?
      T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Mize View Post
        I'm aware of ongoing trials in the US (Mayo, UW at least), Australia and Ireland.
        Are you involved in one of these?
        'The one I am doing is at Stony Brook University on Long Island NY. I've been waiting almost a year for it to start.'

Comment

Working...
        X