No announcement yet.

is this a Chinascinet video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm more interested on how the patients regain bowel and bladder back. Who cares if I can't move my legs perfectly as I long as I can pee and poop by myself without assistance I'll be good.

Comment

are you concerned at all that the "return" of bowel/bladder in the chinascinet trial might not be what some people think it is? No one has ever said, return of "voluntary" bowel/bladder, I have heard Wise talking about people using the crede method... Thats not the same as "voluntary" to me, at all... I just still need some things clarified... And arm and hand function is like my top priority, when do we get a definitive answer/description/video on that or a laid-out gameplan? Not saying that I wouldn't be grateful for that type of return but I would want to know what I am getting myself into and what to expect.
      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Working...
      X