• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently The Working2walk symposium will be livestreamed this year

you have to register

https://u2fp.z2systems.com/np/client...8zOcQFP6FTz0N8
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Is Kate doing a blog this year? I can’t find it.

Comment

Paolo is asking all the questions lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky831 View Post
          Paolo is asking all the questions lol
          I asked just two questions and the first one wasn't reported correctly, I should have been more clear.

Today I have been quiet, I didn't want to disturb the wonderful "Talking to Talk" sessions - LOL!
          In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by paolocipolla View Post
            I asked just two questions and the first one wasn't reported correctly, I should have been more clear.

Today I have been quiet, I didn't want to disturb the wonderful "Talking to Talk" sessions - LOL!
            I asked them to ask David Darrow when he said "Sexual Function" did it include "Orgasm". I wonder if the person reading the questions was too embarrassed to ask.

So I asked again, but no joy.

Corinne tracked him down and apparently the answer is that some did!

Comment

Originally posted by paolocipolla View Post

Yea I was in attendance and I was like 'Hmm that name sounds familiar'.

Comment

Originally posted by niallel View Post
                I asked them to ask David Darrow when he said "Sexual Function" did it include "Orgasm". I wonder if the person reading the questions was too embarrassed to ask.

So I asked again, but no joy.

Corinne tracked him down and apparently the answer is that some did!
                I talked with a person who participated in the E-STAND Trail and she said that both her Bowel, Bladder, and Sexual Function improved.

Comment

When they say the general terms improved it doesn't really mean anything. Its the actual functions of those that is important.

Like bladder improved for example. Did that mean you could hold more, or didn't leak, know when you are full, or could void yourself. There are drugs or solutions available for the first two, so if its only those that improved then is the treatment worth pursuing.

Similar with bowels, or sexual function.

Comment

Originally posted by niallel View Post
                    When they say the general terms improved it doesn't really mean anything. Its the actual functions of those that is important.

Like bladder improved for example. Did that mean you could hold more, or didn't leak, know when you are full, or could void yourself. There are drugs or solutions available for the first two, so if its only those that improved then is the treatment worth pursuing.

Similar with bowels, or sexual function.

Comment

Am I the only one who has often problems understanding what Matt is talking about when he talks?

Comment

Anyone interested in writing a summary? Highlights, things that popped out, ... Unfortunately, I missed W2W this year and couldn’t get the livestream where I was at.

Comment

Can anyone who went/was able to stream tell me if there was any new news from Dr. Silver

Comment

Originally posted by nphuskers View Post
                            Can anyone who went/was able to stream tell me if there was any new news from Dr. Silver
                            There was a lot, he talked about thinking ISP could actually be useful for chronic injuries, mentioned a trial in Europe where they had used massive doses and got better results etc.
                            But when challenged later didn't answer the questions with certainty (if at all).

The videos are being edited to be shown online later - but don't know when.

Comment

The link to watch it again is here:
                              https://u2fp.z2systems.com/np/client....jsp?event=66&

Comment

Working...
                              X