No announcement yet.

Cervical possibilities for later scinetusa trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: my baclofan pump disqualifies me from their current trial.... My pump is actually on a really low dose, I wonder if I shoot an e-mail asking if I can ween off the baclofan pump THEN apply
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
      Update: my baclofan pump disqualifies me from their current trial.... My pump is actually on a really low dose, I wonder if I shoot an e-mail asking if I can ween off the baclofan pump THEN apply
      You get very bad spasms?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky831 View Post
        You get very bad spasms?
        i honestly don't remember... I have had this baclofan pump for like 15 years and it manages my spasms excellently, I barely get spasms but I don't know how they would be without the pump... If they would be manageable or not
        "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
        Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
          i honestly don't remember... I have had this baclofan pump for like 15 years and it manages my spasms excellently, I barely get spasms but I don't know how they would be without the pump... If they would be manageable or not
          I always believe spasms are kind of good as they kind of exercise your legs and stomach. I have moderate spams and only take Baclofan by mouth 2x a day they also tend to help me sometimes. I've heard stories though of some people having very severe spams to the point they cant be on a wheelchair or even sleep at night. I guess we have to find a balance in between.

Comment

Working...
          X