Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louisville Epidural Update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Louisville Epidural Update

    http://www.uoflnews.com/releases/rec...tion-training/


    Sure this is good news but I am not sure I?ve ever heard someone have BP issues where they claim they were passing out daily? Does that happen to others?

    Still not much mentions of timelines or even speculation of when this could help people. I guess it is going to be up to someone with private funding to make it amount to more then published papers.

  • #2
    I agree. Some obvious gaps in reporting. Seems like a common thread in articles about Harkema led scES research.
    Know Thyself

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lyerly View Post
      Still not much mentions of timelines or even speculation of when this could help people. I guess it is going to be up to someone with private funding to make it amount to more then published papers.
      Totally agree, at this point we might as well stop thinking about epidural stimulation.
      With patents being held by companies who can't bring it to market because of lack of funding its dead for the vast majority of us.
      Going to the Far East or getting on a trial will be the only way in the next 5 years unless someone with serious funds steps in - and that might not even be enough.

      Comment


      • #4
        What's crazy is a guy like Jeff Bezos could fund all of it and not even know the money went missing. But he "doesn't know what to spend his money on, so space race it is".

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
          What's crazy is a guy like Jeff Bezos could fund all of it and not even know the money went missing. But he "doesn't know what to spend his money on, so space race it is".
          Maybe he will discover another planet with humans more advanced than us - and they already have a cure

          Comment


          • #6
            My friend is an incomplete quad who passes out often when standing (has a standing wheelchair), but stood for an hour with no BP issues using an transcutaneous stimulator at NRT.
            T3 complete since Sept 2015.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mize View Post
              My friend is an incomplete quad who passes out often when standing (has a standing wheelchair), but stood for an hour with no BP issues using an transcutaneous stimulator at NRT.
              I know people do when going from sitting to standing but this person claimed just passing out throughout the day. While sitting or in chair. Not saying that can’t happlen, just never heard of it.

              I wqs more hopeful NRT would get something to market, they were actively seeking investors, who would want and expect a return. Would love to get something more out of the academic world.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mize View Post
                My friend is an incomplete quad who passes out often when standing (has a standing wheelchair), but stood for an hour with no BP issues using an transcutaneous stimulator at NRT.
                I know people do when going from sitting to standing but this person claimed just passing out throughout the day. While sitting or in chair. Not saying that can’t happlen, just never heard of it.

                I wqs more hopeful NRT would get something to market, they were actively seeking investors, who would want and expect a return. Would love to get something more out of the academic world.

                Comment

                Working...
                X