No announcement yet.

Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldwide licensing agreement made on peptide developed in Silver laboratory

once again, all credit goes to GRAMMY and her blog

https://spinalcordresearchandadvocac...ve-university/

https://www.nervgenpharma.com/
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Exciting. Glad Dr Silver finally has a set plan moving forward.

Comment

Breaking my self imposed exile from the cure forum to say that THIS IS REALLY EXCITING. Trying to temperate it by reminding myself that Acorda took 15yrs for Ampyra and screwed it for SCI's ... whole new animal for these peptides. I assume a bunch of animal trials will commence.

I'm excited for Joel, Bill ... mrb ... guy named Jim on my FB. All vent dependent tetra's ... hope they're first. I like his thoughts on bladder too because that's certainly a killer of a lot of us due to infection.

Dr Silver I believe in. Isn't he in his 70's? I hope he sees it! Everything he has said from day one - while tough to grasp the science for me - MAKES SENSE. Hiyo Silver! Away!
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

but lynnifer, hadnt animal studies already happened and succeeded and now this is the beginning of gearing up for human application

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

No idea. Dr Silver is pretty open to answering emails ... perhaps he'll come and answer questions if he has five minutes some morning.
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

I emailed him and asked him if he would come address this thread... he might and he might not, but I asked

Comment

Awesomesauce. He seems a great person and answered some questions via email for me once. I'm sure he will if he has the time and access.

Part of my vision for the new CareCure was a different speaker every week (then widdled that down to month) .. doesn't have to be a neuroscientist. Could be a nutritionist, physiotherapist, plastic surgeon, insurance rep to government rep etc.

Been letting my health slide way down in a depressed funk (really bothers me - no family to look after and now not working and a severe lack of life satisfaction after age 45, 33yrs paralyzed - not really a supportive family and no car or home I can get into of theirs so last Christmas was a minute by minute test to get through) ... so this little spark of hope helps. Along my left side from the hip to my foot, it's 50% open wound and I haven't seen a doc since November 2016!

If I make it, I think I should make it a tradition to travel and be somewhere other than home at Christmas, instead of waiting for my sister or brother to call (dad would never call). Always wanted to spend it in New York - even if I'm alone in a hotel.

Womp womp! Back to topic.
              Last edited by lynnifer; 19 Jul 2018, 9:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
                I emailed him and asked him if he would come address this thread... he might and he might not, but I asked
                Dear Lunasicc42, Lynnifer and others. I have not posted in a very long time but I do read Care Cure on occasion. Thanks to Grammy and U2FP I see that you have learned about the founding of NervGen Pharma. These are going to be very exciting times, indeed, with a goal to bring our regeneration strategies to people as rapidly as possible. The primary focus for sure is going to be spinal cord injury. I know that there may be many questions and you deserve answers so I will do my best to address all that I can. I will need to check in with the company to find out what I can and cannot disclose to the public in an online forum. One or more company officials may offer to participate and answer questions as well. For now I wish you all a peaceful and hopeful goodnight.

Comment

This is great news! I love it!
                  "I'm manic as hell-
                  But I'm goin' strong-
                  Left my meds on the sink again-
                  My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Comment

Great

Comment

Dr Silver, thanks for visiting the board and thank you for the work that you’ve done.

It it was my understanding that ISP was more suited for acute injuries and CRP was being looked at more for chronic injuries. Is CRP also going to be a part of nervegenPharma?

Best of luck to you moving forward.

Comment

@jsilver, I have been wanting to ask if you are aware of and are able to disclose information or the plans to get this treatment to patients. I don't know how it's going to work, is it going to need to be ran through a lengthy clinical trial process so it can be covered by insurance or is it available faster if the treatment requires private pay to a private organization. I just don't know and what is the protocol for people with syrinxes

Comment

Will this be effective in chronic lumbar injury patients too for bladder bowel sexual function recovery in them?

Comment

Dr Silver, may I ask what happens next? Are there larger animal studies to do or is this investment leading to development of human trials please and thanks?

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                              Dr Silver, may I ask what happens next? Are there larger animal studies to do or is this investment leading to development of human trials please and thanks?

The focus of the company will be to move towards human clinical trials. Large animal studies are already underway.

Comment

Working...
                              X