Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Open House will feature doctors/clinicians participating in the clinical trial

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Summer Open House will feature doctors/clinicians participating in the clinical trial

    http://www.icontact-archive.com/9xHN...JqZYgXMp-Y?w=3

    #2
    excellent. Will it be videod or anything... Any way for us to see
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

    "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

    Comment


      #3
      And when do we get to hear from the patients in the trial
      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

      "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


      2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
        excellent. Will it be videod or anything... Any way for us to see
        Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
        And when do we get to hear from the patients in the trial
        We can't video, but will have a few of our Summer Program Students write up a summary to post here.

        You won't hear from those that participate in the trial, unless they choose to share, after it is published. Nor will you hear anything from me. I shared updates about the ChinaSCINet Trial and was accused of hyping the results.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Jim View Post
          We can't video, but will have a few of our Summer Program Students write up a summary to post here.

          You won't hear from those that participate in the trial, unless they choose to share, after it is published. Nor will you hear anything from me. I shared updates about the ChinaSCINet Trial and was accused of hyping the results.
          What if you guys broadcast the audio only?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
            And when do we get to hear from the patients in the trial
            The previous patients or the future ones? My understanding is we can't hear anything from the old ones "Because they live too far!" mabe better luck in the US network?
            Last edited by Moe; 9 Jun 2018, 7:44 PM.
            "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
            ― DaShanne Stokes

            ***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Moe View Post
              The previous patients or the future ones? My understanding is we can't hear anything from the old ones "Because they live too far!" mabe better luck in the US network?
              It was my understanding that video or audio recordings violate patient medical confidentially. So, why not ask them if it is okay? Well, they might not want to reveal their medical condition, but might consent under pressure. Hence, they should not even be asked when the only purpose is to help resolve curiosity or skepticism of some people here.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Jim View Post
                We can't video, but will have a few of our Summer Program Students write up a summary to post here.

                You won't hear from those that participate in the trial, unless they choose to share, after it is published. Nor will you hear anything from me. I shared updates about the ChinaSCINet Trial and was accused of hyping the results.
                I have to say that feel that you are putting a far too positive spin an the accusations made against about your statements regarding trial results. My position is not based on fact but rather I am huge fan of irony

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Moe View Post
                  This is a multi-billion dollar industry that has been fed tons of money in our behalf for decades. That being said it's becoming obvious to me now that the biggest threat is if all SC victims disappeared or got all cured suddenly. Labs, researchers, universities would lose billions if it ended. So it makes sense that they maintain hype and postpone timelines.

                  Nothing personal, your not to blame at all, just my 2 cents, I'll print every page of this tread and eat all the words if proven wrong.
                  Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  We can't video, but will have a few of our Summer Program Students write up a summary to post here.

                  You won't hear from those that participate in the trial, unless they choose to share, after it is published. Nor will you hear anything from me. I shared updates about the ChinaSCINet Trial and was accused of hyping the results.
                  just for the record, in case if it's in reference of what I posted earlier, I'm not aware of any member/admin here to represent worldwide SCI research, probably I miss-interpreted or misunderstood from I wrote, I didn't meant to accuse anybody in particular and even specified "nothing personal, not to blame at all".
                  Last edited by Moe; 12 Jun 2018, 9:59 AM.
                  "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                  ― DaShanne Stokes

                  ***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Jim, my aunt lives about 30 minutes from this. Can she attend or is it just sci people?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by quadfather View Post
                      I have to say that feel that you are putting a far too positive spin an the accusations made against about your statements regarding trial results. My position is not based on fact but rather I am huge fan of irony
                      A certian % of the population is idiotic.


                      Originally posted by #LHB# View Post
                      Jim, my aunt lives about 30 minutes from this. Can she attend or is it just sci people?
                      All are welcome. (Clickable link to directions is under description of June Open House.) http://www.icontact-archive.com/9xHN...Hnw9_QTFWY?w=3

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Thank you.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          ...
                          Last edited by Sparky831; 14 Jun 2018, 2:06 PM.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            so what became of this
                            "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

                            "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


                            2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                            Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X