Wise Young, Grammy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRAMMY View Post
    I'm assuming you're asking about the trial slated for the United States?

I understand better some now... I bes conflating info on the lithium trial for pains progression with info on the cell trials progression
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

so please attempt to detail the projected or estimated timeline of progression for the CELL trials
      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
        I understand better some now... I bes conflating info on the lithium trial for pains progression with info on the cell trials progression
        Go back and read through only Jim's postings in the last 7 or 8 pages of both the threads (SCINet) and (ChinaNet). It's so much easier to follow along what has been happening by not stopping to read all the other comments posted in there. The side comments mix up terminology and one gets spun on the wrong path pretty easily.
        http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Qquick Facts

Jim or Grammy, please point to website or blog where people can read in short digest form what is going on with UCBMC testing and trials. Something as Wikipedia Quick facts, so we can copy and use on our social media withot fear to misinterpret or to miss something important.
          www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
          to what we know about nature
          Saint Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky831 View Post
            You do realize that those subjects were COMPLETE and had been paralyzed for many years right? I'm pretty sure the cells along with the intensive rehab it was caused the subjects to get back those returns. I?m just amazed at how your calling Dr. Wise work ?least impressive?. I have YET to see another trail in which COMPLETE chronic SCI subjects regained the ability to walk along with regaining bowel and bladder control years after injury.
            I hate to go on and on about this, but how many injuries who are complete get the chance to have that type of intense rehabilitation? As I mentioned before, I have seen studies that indicate CPG gets turned on with intense activity based therapy, which means patients can move their legs in step like motion, but can not voluntarily move individual muscles on their legs. Seen this in my own experience 2 years post injury. From what I remember, this was the same thing that appeared in this study. This type of therapy can also improve bladder and bowel function. How many other cell studies have also had the privilege of 6/6/6? Very few.

Anyway, if this ever gets approved, I will be the first to shout and say "I WAS WRONG!" I'd love to be proven wrong! Until then...

Comment

I'm curious about the lithium trial and look forward to reading the paper. I've been taking lithium orotate supplements occasionally for a decade to calm me down, but recently I noticed they help with my walking speed or stimulating nerves maybe. My legs feel a little less heavy. Don't know if prescription strength lithium is as effective and safe 'cause it's less absorbable and much larger dose.

Comment

Originally posted by FellowHawkeye View Post
                I'm curious about the lithium trial and look forward to reading the paper.
                The Phase 2 trial was completed June 2015. I'm not sure how it works with helping severe pain but not so much for moderate pain.
                http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by comad View Post
                  Jim or Grammy, please point to website or blog where people can read in short digest form what is going on with UCBMC testing and trials. Something as Wikipedia Quick facts, so we can copy and use on our social media withot fear to misinterpret or to miss something important.
                  https://endparalysis.org/cure-spinal...research-2018/
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                    My understanding is that Justin Brown has left UC San Diego and is now at Washington University of St. Louis.

(KLD)
                    Actually at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard in Boston, MA

Comment

Working...
                    X