Planned Research for 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planned Research for 2018

What is on the docket for spinal cord injury trials in 2018? I only know of a couple things and was wondering if anything else is coming up?

-ReNetX is planning on starting their trial at the end of the year last I knew
    -SciNetUSA should be starting II this year

Jerry silver should be getting that peptide out, I think
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
      Jerry silver should be getting that peptide out, I think
      Silver was hoping within 2 years at W2W
      Q: I?m asking, at what point is it time to go to the clinic for humans?A: This peptide has no toxicity (?Ok, so let?s move on!?) and there is a man in Canada who has a paralyzed daughter who wants to get the investments made to move quickly to get these peptides to the clinic. He?s hoping to get this done before 2 years pass.

Comment

Originally posted by nphuskers View Post
        Silver was hoping within 2 years at W2W

Oh okay

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Big Idea Epidural Stimulation

Comment

Anything about chronic lumbar injury patients this year?

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
              Oh okay
              I hope so but he was saying the same thing at w2w in 2013. Where can someone find a simple summary of the top therapies being researched?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaz19 View Post
                I hope so but he was saying the same thing at w2w in 2013. Where can someone find a simple summary of the top therapies being researched?
                These are the best updated lists I've seen http://scope-sci.org/trials/

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky831 View Post
                  Big Idea Epidural Stimulation
                  6 years to complete 36 people and they failed the first time around.
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I feel like I remember someone talking about trying an epidural stimulator higher up on the spine to try to get some hand function back for quads... or was just wishful thinking on my part?

Comment

Originally posted by Natto View Post
                      I feel like I remember someone talking about trying an epidural stimulator higher up on the spine to try to get some hand function back for quads... or was just wishful thinking on my part?
                      LINK

LINK 2

LINK 3

LINK 4
                      http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                        6 years to complete 36 people and they failed the first time around.
                        But miles ahead of other chronic trials.

Comment

Originally posted by quadfather View Post
                          But miles ahead of other chronic trials.
                          this is true and I don't understand why

Comment

Man this is depressing. What happened to InVivo? Are they done with cronic injuries? Has Dr Silvers peptide made any improvements other than breathing?

Comment

Invivo is going to close down. They followed the stupid strategy to start from acute SCI as many have done before just to end up with a failure.

Mistakes are meant for learning, not repeating.

Paolo
                              Last edited by paolocipolla; 19 Feb 2018, 7:18 PM.
                              In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                              X