Drug Stimules SCI Nerve Growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug Stimules SCI Nerve Growth

This is work done by Jerry Silver that doesn't invade spinal cord and does really stimulate production of serotonin in brain. http://www.npr.org/sections/health-s..._medium=social --JAN

This has already been posted on numerous other mediums and is from 2014 so I wonder how this has progressed since then (it certainly should have)
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
      This has already been posted on numerous other mediums and is from 2014 so I wonder how this has progressed since then (it certainly should have)
      Oh? I just saw it. Hopefully we'll get an update. Three years on there should've been good progress made!

Comment

You should get an update in a little over two weeks. Jerry Silver is one of the planned speakers at W2W. I'm hopeful he's ready for human trials

Comment

I sent him an email and here's the response I got:

Dear Jennifer,
          We are now getting close to finalizing a deal with a group of Canadian investors to start a company to bring our drug to the people.
          Keep fingers crossed.
          regards,

Jerry

Comment

That sounds positive, after all this time and nothing looking like it was going to come to market we now have NRT, ReNetX and this.

Don't suppose you know what the company is called?

Comment

Very very encouraging

Comment

Originally posted by niallel View Post
                That sounds positive, after all this time and nothing looking like it was going to come to market we now have NRT, ReNetX and this.

Don't suppose you know what the company is called?
                I have no idea. I don't think he knows either.

Comment

Thanks, they will probably have to test the name on rats first

Comment

Originally posted by niallel View Post
                    Thanks, they will probably have to test the name on rats first
                    They already test it on rats!

Comment

This looks real hope to me now. If this drug works then hopefully all kind of injury patients will be benefited. Any updates will be welcomed from Jerry

Comment

Can't wait to hear the latest from Dr Silver ... really exciting. That article fails to mention his want to get people off vents though. I wonder if the discovery will help that?
                        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Can anyone tell will Jerry be using Chase enzyme or some peptide?

Comment

Very encouraging! Thanks so much for the updates. I did buy tryptophan supplements, but his drug will work faster. I'm incomplete and can use a walker briefly...

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                              Can't wait to hear the latest from Dr Silver ... really exciting. That article fails to mention his want to get people off vents though. I wonder if the discovery will help that?
                              Breathing by myself would be good, too little research into getting phrenic nerve activity restored!

Comment

Working...
                              X