NeuroRecovery Technologies, Inc. CEO presents at Working 2 Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nrf View Post
    I can appreciate your position and it makes sense. Badmouthing CDRF for the sake of a corporation that you are invested in has the appearance of impropriety. Appearance is just that. I hope CDRF works the kinks out and gives NRT the money and that it is the assistance necessary to make a great device that improves every bodies life.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

I didn't mean to badmouth CDRF, apologies if anyone took it that way - I know they do a lot of good work. I just want them to do what they publicised.

Comment

Originally posted by niallel View Post
      Thanks, I appreciate it.

I didn't mean to badmouth CDRF, apologies if anyone took it that way - I know they do a lot of good work. I just want them to do what they publicised.
      Not you bad mouthing but Mize. CDRF should live up to their commitment or give a reason why they won’t. I think NRT is one of the most promising fixes on the horizon.

Comment

I apologize to CDRF. I also know that they help some SCIs.
        I just see foundation money as the key you safe commercialization less prone to fraud compared to the overseas knock off clinics.
        T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

Curious if anyone has any updates as to the status of when the external stimulator may be available ?

At the 2016 W2W there was announcements in regards to money being raised and the timeframe of when it would be available that was thrown around was two years.

More recently there was a announcement or article in which there is talk of having raised $5 million from the Reeve foundation.

Does anyone have any more updates as to when this might be available?

Are we looking at the end of 2018 (two years from the 2016 W2W presentation) or are we still talking about 2 years from today which would you make it 2020?

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong .. but they never received any funding from the Reeve Foundation and the initial 36 patients fell through. Plus, the trial was botched or .. the official explanation was that the parameters changed. Square One.
            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
              Correct me if I'm wrong .. but they never received any funding from the Reeve Foundation and the initial 36 patients fell through. Plus, the trial was botched or .. the official explanation was that the parameters changed. Square One.
              Utter rubbish!

Comment

http://kycir.org/2016/07/11/top-u-of...ralysis-study/
                Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

This followed not long after - try harder!

http://kycir.org/2016/11/17/u-of-l-t...federal-probe/

Comment

Originally posted by JAMESRRR View Post
                    Curious if anyone has any updates as to the status of when the external stimulator may be available ?
                    At the 2016 W2W there was announcements in regards to money being raised and the timeframe of when it would be available that was thrown around was two years.
                    More recently there was a announcement or article in which there is talk of having raised $5 million from the Reeve foundation.
                    Does anyone have any more updates as to when this might be available?
                    Are we looking at the end of 2018 (two years from the 2016 W2W presentation) or are we still talking about 2 years from today which would you make it 2020?
                    Just curious, why do you cut and paste that every few days into this thread?

https://www.carecure.net/forum/showt...=1#post1847158

https://www.carecure.net/forum/showt...=1#post1850614
                    Last edited by GRAMMY; 3 Apr 2018, 10:53 AM.
                    http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
                      This followed not long after - try harder!

http://kycir.org/2016/11/17/u-of-l-t...federal-probe/
                      Was that article supposed to make it all better? Because it didn't.

Comment

Was that article supposed to make it all better? Because it didn't.
                        Correcting your misinformation as per usual.

Comment

You sidestepped the question.

Comment

The question was about NRT, I think you're talking about a completely different trial.

Comment

Originally posted by nrf View Post
                              If you?re doing it for ?the cure? then why muddy the water with ?investing??.

That's called putting your money money where your mouth is. Why, for the love of capitalism, would you prefer to just donate money when you could invest and get a capital return as well as a cure? What is better about giving money away for free? Makes no sense.
                              "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

I didn’t sidestep the question. Your post was utter rubbish mixing UCLA, UoL, Harkema, Reeve Big Idea and NRT into a shit soup. You clearly don’t care about facts and just make up your own stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X