Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian gets the nod to help with first-ever human head transplant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian gets the nod to help with first-ever human head transplant.

Seriously.

Gotta add the link lol

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/canadia...?autoPlay=true
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

CTV: "Crap To Viewers" media... lol
      Wonder what's stopping them to connect healthy heads back to their original healthy bodies first since they claim science is that far ahead... I mean if it only takes this nono-thing to bond and reconnect 2 different spinal cords together, why not try to fuse a damaged original...? If successful, then head transplants would be more convincing in my opinion...
      "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
      ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

Originally posted by Moe View Post
        CTV: "Crap To Viewers" media... lol
        Wonder what's stopping them to connect healthy heads back to their original healthy bodies first since they claim science is that far ahead... I mean if it only takes this nono-thing to bond and reconnect 2 different spinal cords together, why not try to fuse a damaged original...? If successful, then head transplants would be more convincing in my opinion...
        Is this something like "needing your head" examined? I've never understood the whole head transplant thing.
        http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

A head transplant would only make sense if it was given to Donald Trump.

Comment

Who is supplying funding to these people to do this?

I'd like to make sure I never give money to organisations who decided this is a good use of funds.

Comment

Originally posted by niallel View Post
              I'd like to make sure I never give money to organisations who decided this is a good use of funds.
              Ah, that's easy! Just avoid sending anything to the head office or head surgeon!

But if succeeded, what crossed my mind is how the identity would work out... think about it, in the paperwork... I assume his/her identity would be based on the head? Merged identities? Good way to get dual nationality too! "Hey ya I'm half French and half Greek, some call me Freek" Reminds me when I was a kid driving my sisters nuts by switching the heads of all their Barbie dolls...

Sry had to let it out since I find all this unlikely to achieve... also half a bottle of Jack Daniel's made me post this... cheers!
              Last edited by Moe; 12-10-2016, 10:07 PM.
              "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
              ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

Originally posted by Moe View Post
                Ah, that's easy! Just avoid sending anything to the head office or head surgeon!

But if succeeded, what crossed my mind is how the identity would work out... think about it, in the paperwork... I assume his/her identity would be based on the head? Merged identities? Good way to get dual nationality too! "Hey ya I'm half French and half Greek, some call me Freek" Reminds me when I was a kid driving my sisters nuts by switching the heads of all their Barbie dolls...

Sry had to let it out since I find all this unlikely to achieve... also half a bottle of Jack Daniel's made me post this... cheers!
                You're on a roll now Moe!
                http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                X