• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRAMMY View Post
    This article says there are no stem cells for curing diabetes yet. LINK
    I was kinda saying that sarcasticly or tongue-in-cheek or whatever
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
      An oral drug takes double that money and about 15yrs if not more.
      Generalizations can set valid expectations or can be grossly misleading. For example, a new oral drug for headaches would certainly take many years in clinical trials. However, a cure for the Zika virus might only take only a few months. It depends on whether other treatments are available and the severity of the illness.

Comment

Originally posted by FellowHawkeye View Post
        Thanks for the clarification, Grammy. As usual my hope for an imminent clinical trial that would help me with moving better has been dashed. Seems more and more likely that we'll have to go outside of the U.S. for that to happen! A cousin who's husband with severe MS went to Tijuana for stem cell treatment, company based in LA, and it got rid of his diabetes and let his paralyzed jaw work for a few weeks. That was 3 yrs ago and 40,000 dollars.....

If you believe in their research type Reeve-Irvine into your Amazonsmile account, with a few friends and family it probably would not take long to get a couple hundred thousand.
        please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

Comment

Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
          OK,my preference has always been questionable...but...who's the blond..!? My God, look at her hair! she's absolutely gorgeous!
          Simple !
          Attached Files
          keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Working...
          X