Fast-tracked 2017 e-stim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alhavel View Post
    Spoke to them today and I am scheduled to go out for December 1st, for a trial and hopefully an implant if all goes as expected. Need to get MRI?s or a Cat Scan to speed up the process ahead of time. It?s been a long 12 years of searching and waiting.

Thats awesome allhavel!
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Thank you, with any luck I can throw the cane in the ocean before I leave!

Comment

Good vibes to ya! Hope it goes really well for you.

Please keep us informed on how it goes.
        "I'm manic as hell-
        But I'm goin' strong-
        Left my meds on the sink again-
        My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Comment

Best wishes!

Comment

Exciting!!!!
            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Gotta love that visual.

Comment

Spoke to them today and I am scheduled to go out for December 1st, for a trial and hopefully an implant if all goes as expected. Need to get MRI?s or a Cat Scan to speed up the process ahead of time. It?s been a long 12 years of searching and waiting.
                Great news! Please keep us updated.

Comment

Will do, need to get MRI of Cat Scan , and get ready. I’m so hoping this will work out for me, I’m a walker, and a fighter. I think this is my way out, until the battery dies in 10 years and MAYBE, something will come along to fix me, and everyone else! I’m single, and have the $$$$ to do it, I’ve got to go for it. Looks like insurance will cover a good part of it too.

Comment

[QUOTE=alhavel;1783346]Will do, need to get MRI of Cat Scan , and get ready. I’m so hoping this will work out for me, I’m a walker, and a fighter. I think this is my way out, until the battery dies in 10 years and MAYBE, something will come along to fix me, and everyone else! I’m single, and have the $$$$ to do it, I’ve got to go for it. Looks like insurance will cover a good part of it too.[/Q

Are you able to give us an idea of the cost, of what the procedure consists of and the duration of the different stages?

Comment

No idea on the cost, but first they do a week long study with an outboard stimulator, and if all goes well they do the implant. Should be very interesting.

Comment

No idea on the cost, but first they do a week long study with an outboard stimulator, and if all goes well they do the implant. Should be very interesting.
                        We'll be thinking of you next month. Really hope you get good results.

Comment

Tomorrow I go for a Cat Scan with dye. My doctor was so blown away with what I brought to her she got on the phone to the west coast, and confirmed what I needed, and what they wanted. She could not believe what she was reading. I can walk with difficulty and never gave up any hope, even after I brought her countless things in the past for her opinion, She’s as excited as I am.
                          Last edited by alhavel; 11-12-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

I can walk with difficulty and never gave up any hope.......
                            Me too, that's why i'm excited for you and how it turns out for you!
                            "I'm manic as hell-
                            But I'm goin' strong-
                            Left my meds on the sink again-
                            My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Comment

Tomorrow's the big day. Let us know how you get on!

Comment

Friday we will start the trial. Meanwhile I'm trying to keep up to my cousin in sunny San Diego, these mile walks are KILLING ME! I've never seen such poor blacktop and concrete work, I LUV NEW YORK!

Comment

Working...
                                X