No announcement yet.

Beijing - CJO's Big Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo hoo! I'm so happy for you! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] Looking forward to details.

Originally posted by cjo:

Thanks for all the support. This will be short, as I am still in bed hooked up to IVs. I'll give a long, detailed report tomorrow, but improvements are definitely happening.

Comment

Hello CJO,
      I am so envious and proud of you at the same time. You have great courage and will to be there in China. Cannot wait to read your report tomorrow!! Best wishes to you.
      chris B.

Comment

CJO you are such a tease. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] Whatever your reasons for doing this you get major kudos. I pray for your continued safety and return of function each day. May God grant you every blessing.

Now . . . where do you plan to rehab to max out your return of function? The Neuro institute has about four c5-6 quads that would love to work out with you and watch your recovery. And if we get Scott (JDuck) down here to the Valley of the Sun that will make it six.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll see what I can arrange.

In the meantime . . . . God's speed in your recovery.
        What we do in life echoes in eternity. Maximus - Gladiator

Comment

Chris, way to go!

Hey, Chris!

I just want to holler "atta boy, yippee, yahoo, and hooray!" Keep staying on the road to recovery!

Take care, God bless, and high fives, man...plus thumbs UP!

I too want to read whatever you have to say...but don't overdo it, Mister! Just write at your own pace...no pressure...at least not from me! [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Smiles...and a friendship {{hug}},

Teena [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by larwatson:

And if we get Scott (JDuck) down here to the Valley of the Sun that will make it six.
            thanks larry. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] check your private topics.

chris: ditto lar's 1st paragraph 100%. way to blaze the trail!

Comment

CJO-

Best of luck to you!

You have one hell of an incentive to reclaim your independence! [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks everybody. Severe headaches, fever, and numerous IVs have confined me to bed since Sunday. I WILL be in my chair tomorrow so I can type to my hearts content. I'll give a day by day breakdown of sensory and motor gains that have been noticed since surgery. Good stuff.

Dr. Huang and his staff are talking all of us Americans out for lunch tomorrow in honor of my 26th birthday.

Intriguing offer Larry - Thanks! Any idea of a ballpark figure for living and rehab expenses for 6 months?

Comment

Thanks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Hallina

Comment

Hey cjo! Quite a birthday gift if you ask me! "Happy Birthday" [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Go Canucks Go!

Comment

Hey CJO, Happy birthday and all the best, looking forward to your postings.

Comment

CJO,

Happy Birthday from friends of Tim and Stephanie, Mavis, John and Robin.

We are following your progress and wishing you well.

Comment

Happy Birthday
                          from handibobs sis
                          boop

Comment

[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]Happy Birthday Chris! Wow...26...what an old guy you are!.....I remember being 26....well, it was so long ago, I BARELY remember it!....sigh....Hope you have a fun time on your Birthday outing with Dr. Huang and the other guys! Carol [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Happiest of Birthdays!
                              And have a great time on your outing.
                              Hope you get to experience a bit of the
                              holiday activities.

If you can dream it..you can
                              do it. Walt Disney
                              Life isn't about getting thru the storm but learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Enjoy your birthday trip, cjo... can't wait to read how it goes and your progress.

-Steven
                                ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Working...
                                X