Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beijing - Wish to contact Dr. Huang? Please post here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Huang I am also interested in your surgery can you please tell me the final price for surgery is it 20 or 50 thousand? Also when someone goes to China should they take their own supplies and medicines or is this already covered with the price.

I am a c5 c6 contusion quad asia A 2 years post, stable. E-mail address Diaz8770@bellsouth.net

I would like to get on the waiting list preferably for summer if possible. Also did any patients get relieved completely of neuropathic pain?

Thank You
    A CURE NOW!

Comment

Dr Huang please put my son on the list he is t9 9/15/01 very stable. Check out email I send you. Thank you very much for everthing you are doing. email is fsrca@hotmail.com
      Foster
      "When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion." — Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dr. Huang, I too am very interested in your procedure and would like to be placed on the waiting list. I am C4/5 complete, 9 yrs post. If you could please email me at: duceno1@aol.com Thank you

"I will drive the lane,
        I will drain the three,
        I will finger roll,
        but the one thing I will not do is FADE AWAY"
        "I will drive the lane,
        I will drain the three,
        I will finger roll,
        but the one thing I will not do is FADE AWAY"

Comment

Dear Dr Huang Hongyun,

My name is Lukhdeep Phull and im from london, UK. I have a spinal cord injury at the region of t6 and it is incomplete. the injury happened in dec 1993 and has been almost 10 years. At the present moment i have some movement and sensation in my legs and can walk very very slowly with crutches, this has come on by doing hard physiotherapy and exercises throughout the teen years after injury. Im really keen and willing to try your treatment and very very much so interested in the whole aspect. Please can you contact me on the information given below so we can discuss this further as i am willing to pay whatever and feel this will benefit my incredibly and also for your research purposes. Im willing to do it soon as possible and following the people gone from america i think thier names are tim c..i have been very much so impressed that it brings a tear to my eye that finally sojmething is being done to cure the millions of people around the world with sci. please contact me and i will be looking foward to hearing from you.

email: lphull@hotmail.com

regards

Lukhdeep Phull

Comment

Beijing - Wish to contact Dr. Huang? Please post here!

If you wish to contact Dr. Huang, please use this thread to keep the other ones from getting swamped.
            I will attempt to move all previous posts from other threads into this thread. I'd like to try to keep this as organized as possible! Thank you!

[This message was edited by mk99 on 09-17-03 at 07:41 PM.]

Related Topics

Wise Young: Beijing - Brief Report of My China Trip 12/17/02
            Jeff Weeks: My notes from Dr. Huang's lectures 9/05/03
            Wise Young: Olfactory ensheathing glia FAQ
            Wise Young: OEG transplants: to have or not to have
            Seneca: Summary of topics related to Dr. Huang's OEG procedure
            Wise Young: OEG Treatment of ALS

[This message was edited by Wise Young on 12-16-04 at 02:40 AM.]
            "Oh yeah life goes on
            Long after the thrill of livin is gone"

John Cougar Mellencamp

Comment

Please send me the informations as well:

chaney_jim@yahoo.com

_____
              Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
              Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

Please send me the info also c5-6
                send to pfrisby@shadowlink.net thanks

Comment

Dr. Huang,

I don't know how you'll keep up with our enthusiasm, but please add me to your list too: stuff@face5.net

thanks,
                  Scott

(C6/7 sensory incomplete as of 01/1999.)

Comment

Please add ME to the lis Ken Townsend T5 complete townken@msn.com

Comment

Dr. Huang,
                      I am interested in your procedure, and I would like to be contacted about the information needed to qualify for your waiting list.

Email: solsen@tctelco.net

C6/7 incomplete, injured: 05/1987

Thank you for your time,
                      Stephen E. Olsen

Comment

Hi I also would like to see if I qualify for your procedure. Thank you very much.

game_cocks69@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi Dr. Huang,

PLEASE, PUT ME ON YOUR WAITING LIST. ALSO, IF THERE IS A PACKAGE OF INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL SEND OUT, I WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE IT. PLEASE, LET ME KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU. I AM A C5/6 INCOMPLETE, 2 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS POST INJURY.
                          MY EMAIL IS: sergiomira@hotmail.com
                          THANKS SO MUCH! AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PROCEDURE.

Comment

Dr. Huang,
                            I am interested in your procedure, and I would like to be contacted about the information needed to qualify for your waiting list.

Email: kantas@reachone.com

6/7 incomplete, injured: 01/18/01

Thank you for your time,
                            Tony Kantas

Comment

Dr.Huang,
                              Please include me to your list lennygh@pd.jaring.my
                              L1 incomplete 1998 good health
                              Thank you and god bless
                              Len
                              L1 Burst Fracture Incomplete
                              19th February 1998
                              TiLite ZRA Series 2 01/31/2011
                              New Design Back Hardware replaced by TiLite 03/28/2011

Comment

What is this procedure, where is the original post, would like to see it, looks like for nuro pain, if so my 16yr old son, c5-6 complete 2 years post has excruciating pain, like any ideas, thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X