Beijing - HandiBob/Bob's OEG surgery report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday Sept. 23, 2003
    Just a quick update to let you all know that Bob and Tim went to surgery at 8:00a.m. and were in the ICU at approximately 2:30 p.m. they are resting comfortabley and Dr. Huang reassured us that everything went well and results should be apparent soon. Love to all, we'll keep you posted. Stephanie & Karen

Comment

Fabulous news Stephanie and Karen,

If people's thoughts can speed recovery, they'll be up and about in no time - there are people all over the world thinking of you all and wishing you well.

duncan.

Comment

Bob and Tim,

Good luck. I sincerely hope the best for both.

Wise,

May I inquire to the nature of your Oct 16 visit to Beijing?

Comment

Good luck guys, and an awasome recovery [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

We're all so very happy for you guys. Godspeed in your recovery.

Comment

Wow -Bob and Tim, The Wise-man is on his way for a first habd look-see at your progress. Anybody who thinks the Wise-man is one of those lab rat types is mistaken....I know he's is as interested as the rest of us in a first hand evaluation. Hope your recovery is "eventful".>>Clay
              Clay

Comment

Dr. Wise going over, THIS IS EXCITING!!! Gods speed to you-all. This is the best news I have seen since Oct. 2000, when Cody was injured and I became involved in the SCI world. I thank Dr. Wise everyday for this site, it is truely the best for up to date information.

Comment

HEY KAREN AND BOB , HOW ARE YOU THIS MORNINGI KNOW IT'S KINDA EARLY THERE YET BUT I AM AWAITING MORE NEWS ON THE SURGERY AS I TALKED TO YOU YESTERDAY KAREN EVERYTHING WENT GREAT NOW WE ARE PRAYING FOR A QUIKE RECOVERY SO WE CAN HAVE YOU BACK HOME WE MISS YOU LVE KRISTE

KRISTE
                  KRISTE

Comment

hey u 2,
                    we're anxious for an update
                    boop

Comment

Who would of known after eleven years on message boards that I now see a picture of two individuals who may be the start of something that may improve all of our lives and to put the rest to all the scams of false promises of rats

Comment

Bob we possible can share that dance again!!!!!!!!! We are so excited at the Steagall residience. We sit waiting to see a post. I do want to try to call you guys what is the best time ? Well, Love Ya The Steagalls ( and Buddy too) [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Right-on Bob!
                          Hopefully this all works out buddy, I've missed you. Hey, Are you gonna get games in your hotel, (priorities, I know you'll understand [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) God, I hope ya don't miss any, especially on the 16th, we play you, (or shall I say "smoke you" [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]) & don't think I'm gonna be easy on ya just because you had a silly little surgery [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Go Canucks Go!

Comment

Tim,
                            What thrilling news to wake up to!!
                            Congratulations!!!

Comment

Hey Karen ; I know things must be busy there and all right now but , waking and finding NO post or No e-mail from you is just plain right awful and makes us worry here a bit . Whats going on there ?You know I am the patient one and your brother has none what so ever and thats why I am having to write this . He calls me every morning from work to find out anything and looks for the mail and then again at night when he comes home from work and there hasn't been anything I can tell him or he can see from you .Write us and let us know whats going on there will ya please....Love Always your sister-in-law and brother Keith.

Lisa LaRose
                              Lisa LaRose

Comment

BOB AND KAREN< WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO FIND NO E-MAIL HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL I GUESS I WILL WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT AND CALL AROUND 9:00 I AM SURE YOU WILL BE UP BY THEN. I KNOW IT IS HARD TO KEEP UPDATES WHEN THERE IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH TO DO THERE WE GIVE YOU OUR LOVE AND WILL TALK TO YOU SOON,LOVE KRISTE

KRISTE
                                KRISTE

Comment

Working...
                                X