Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancer Drug Epothilone Causes Damaged Nerve Cells In Spinal Cord Injuries To Regrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So iam Little unclear, would this actually help reduce a scar that has already formed in a chronic injury? And Would it cause axons to regenerate and Sproat a new connection?

Comment

Luna there defiantly are a few treatments are being tested right now that could offer some improvement, and actually quite an increase in quality of life. BUT after talking to a researcher, I realize the biggest thing is obviously funding cause neural stemcells and the such are very expensive so we need more facilities to manufacture them to reduce the cost. Only way that with happen is more proven medical applications. Which will take years, so try and get in a trial if you wanna shoot for it. I believe stem cells once fully understood will be a large commodity market, in the future. This drug should be expedited tho, definatly. Hell I'll try it, it safeish dosing will be a shoot in the dark but take a mouse dose that showed improvements and add according to body weight lol I don't know.

Comment

Working...
      X