Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone here get to attend yesterdays open house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone here get to attend yesterdays open house?

if so, can you say what was discussed?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

No responses huh?
    I'm sure there's a core crowd that still go.
    I used to love going back in the heyday excitement of potential cures coming out. The details of which would always appear on these pages the next day. The fact that it doesn't indicates either nothing of consequence is happening, or a general apathy exists.

Comment

I was planning on going, but the weather this week messed with scheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim C. View Post
        No responses huh?
        I'm sure there's a core crowd that still go.
        I used to love going back in the heyday excitement of potential cures coming out. The details of which would always appear on these pages the next day. The fact that it doesn't indicates either nothing of consequence is happening, or a general apathy exists.
        Well damn

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Maybe the idea of head transplanting studies?

It would be a great way of keeping a head of this potential cure.

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
            I am working with a CRO to prepare the applications for trials. It is a slow process and a lot of work. We are considering doing phase II trials in some countries. The paper submission was delayed because some of the authors of the paper requested a delay in order to add some changes to the DTI studies in the manuscript. We will submit it as soon as possible. Wise.
            The plan is still to do the trial in the US this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
              The plan is still to do the trial in the US this year.
              When you say "do the trial in the US this year", do you mean humans actually getting cells and such, in 2015?

Comment

Jim, If it's really "this year" were allready close to mid-march of 2015, so you're saying that you beleve that the US trials should start in less than 9 months from now??
                Last edited by Moe; 03-09-2015, 12:18 AM.
                "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

Yes Barrington.

Moe, we are working hard to make it happen this year.

Comment

Good news Jim. Do you have a link to the publication?

Comment

Chaz, when published, will post.

Update from ChinaSCINet thread-

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
                      We are working on regulatory approval of the clinical trials in China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan), India, Norway, and the U.S. China is right now the most unclear because they have recently changed and appear to be changing their regulations again. India has also changed their regulations so that the DCGI (Director Controller General of India) is taking over clinical trials approval from ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) and we have heard that the government of Narendra Modi has placed stem cells high on its priority list and will be adopting the Japanese policy of providing conditional market approval of stem cell therapies after positive phase II trials. We therefore have proposed to do phase IIb trials in China and India. In the U.S. and Europe, if the phase III trials appear to take longer than 2015 for approval, we are also considering doing some phase II trials before the Phase III start. Finally, we are planning to apply for expanded access compassionate use in the U.S. and Europe alongside the phase III trial. It is hard to predict what will happen and I will post information as soon as we know. Wise.
                      Last edited by Jim; 03-09-2015, 10:41 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Jim, Could you make it an announcement sticky? Thanks

Comment

The funding is really going to be there for it to happen this year yet?

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Is it still Worth visiting the open houses even though nothing new has been reported for months?
                              "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                              ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

Working...
                              X