Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the question still remains.
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

no any vedio link on net.

Comment

Thanks for adding the info.
        "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
        Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

What kind of rehabilitation are they doing after treatment? Did he get anal sensation after just sitting in bed because that would be a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMcM View Post
            What kind of rehabilitation are they doing after treatment? Did he get anal sensation after just sitting in bed because that
            would be a big deal.
            only common rehabilitation ,Liu can moved his fingers at small range now.

Comment

East Dragon are they using neural cells in phase two or not?
              Will they finish phase two this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawaid View Post
                East Dragon are they using neural cells in phase two or not?
                Will they finish phase two this year?
                nerve regeneration scaffolds Based on the collagen +MSC.
                they will finish the phase 2 this year.

Comment

Chinese government is helping with this correct, so do they have a lot of funding behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMcM View Post
                    Chinese government is helping with this correct, so do they have a lot of funding behind them.
                    money from national scientific research and development funds.

Comment

I am definitely interested in the therapy/rehab they have him doing now. I've been living in Chengdu (definitely not as big as Tianjin, but it's the capital of sichuan province) since September, and have been disappointed with the therapy provided here, especially at the best hospital in the area, the specifically treats SCI (not many, if any, others do). I guess I'm comparing it to American therapy, which sets the bar high, but the therapy provided here is not intensive. And there is a huge focus on Traditional Chinese Medicine, which i have yet to see any noticeable effects on my recovery, and i am guessing that this patient ("Liu") is receiving some TCM. Really wondering about his post-surgery treatments.

Comment

Originally posted by 朽木Greg View Post
                        I am definitely interested in the therapy/rehab they have him doing now. I've been living in Chengdu (definitely not as big as Tianjin, but it's the capital of sichuan province) since September, and have been disappointed with the therapy provided here, especially at the best hospital in the area, the specifically treats SCI (not many, if any, others do). I guess I'm comparing it to American therapy, which sets the bar high, but the therapy provided here is not intensive. And there is a huge focus on Traditional Chinese Medicine, which i have yet to see any noticeable effects on my recovery, and i am guessing that this patient ("Liu") is receiving some TCM. Really wondering about his post-surgery treatments.
                        Greg, hello, this your first post? So are you there just to receive physical rehab or are you hoping to get into the surgery trials, or have you already, or what?

Comment

well i lived here before my injury, which was in June 2013. I had set it as my goal to return, and i did in September 2014. I have no current plans to join these surgery trials, the functionality I have recovered is great, and don't want to risk losing it for this still experimental surgery. However, 5 years down the line, if this has become a success, I would consider it. I am currently using forearm crutches to get around, but if I had still been in my chair when i returned to china, life would be very difficult. Whatever China's form is of the ADA, does not do a great job of regulating things and making sure accessibility is provided. Also, squat toilets being the prevalent style of toilet does not make it easier.

Comment

O
                            Originally posted by 朽木Greg View Post
                            well i lived here before my injury, which was in June 2013. I had set it as my goal to return, and i did in September 2014. I have no current plans to join these surgery trials, the functionality I have recovered is great, and don't want to risk losing it for this still experimental surgery. However, 5 years down the line, if this has become a success, I would consider it. I am currently using forearm crutches to get around, but if I had still been in my chair when i returned to china, life would be very difficult. Whatever China's form is of the ADA, does not do a great job of regulating things and making sure accessibility is provided. Also, squat toilets being the prevalent style of toilet does not make it easier.
                            Sounds like you got enough of a risk just moving back to china post injury, you even have SCI? In any case you suggest you're ambulatory for the most part. Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim C. View Post
                              Sounds like you got enough of a risk just moving back to china post injury, you even have SCI? In any case you suggest you're ambulatory for the most part. Best of luck.
                              ya, i gave up some quality rehab time in america by pursuing my career here. i am a c4 incomplete. i'll keep everyone updated with anything i hear from inside China.

Comment

Greg,

A friend of ours has been living in China for several years now- http:///forum/showthread.php?234333-...t-film-(China)

Comment

Working...
                                X