No announcement yet.

Support the Spinal Cord Regeneration Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Thanks James, keep up the good work. I've been doing a lot of general email pages off the websites like info@..., or contact@.... . I also have a few personal contacts with some organizations. Those seem to have helped the most.

Comment

Here's a link to the lastest blog post! We went over 1,000 signatures Saturday night!

http://mission2adventure.blogspot.co...inal-cord.html

There's a poster and generic email to share with your friends in this link to share around your town, work, internet (Facebook!), wherever. Feel free to copy, print, and share it!

Also, the QR Code is in this post if you want to copy it and make your own poster! If it's appropriate I'll help share it!

here's the email:

PLEASE SIGN & SHARE THIS PETITION:

Tell the US President and Congress to support a "SPINAL CORD REGENERATION INITIATIVE PROJECT". It's easy, all you have to do is click this link: http://wh.gov/leJXF, type your name and email address, then verify your email, it takes about one minute. This project will help over 5.5 million US citizens who live with spinal diseases such as Spinal Cord Injuries, MS, ALS, and many other life altering spinal diseases. This petition promotes medical research for functional outcomes and enhancing access to physical therapy and fitness for people living with Spinal Disorders. 100,000 signatures are needed by August 27th, 2014 for an official response from the White House, so please share now and SPREAD THE WORD!

Check it out on:
      Facebook: Spinal Regeneration Initiative Petition
      Twitter: @spinalregen
      spinalregen@gmail.com

Thank You!

Thanks, Again!

Comment

I can't believe how slow is this going. If you only have a look like on Facebook and see someone like a dumb famous like Kim Kardashian to get a million likes for a stupid picture of here big ass, or some stupid song on YouTube having 50 millions views... This is ridiculous how we can't even get 100.000 signatures for something so important. People just don't care about others... But we can still try and share this more! Come on people...

Comment

Yep, I'm trying to get the word out there! If you know Kim Kardasian, get her to post a link to the petition on her shirt!
          Last edited by Skipow; 08-10-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvio GS View Post
            I can't believe how slow is this going. If you only have a look like on Facebook and see someone like a dumb famous like Kim Kardashian to get a million likes for a stupid picture of here big ass, or some stupid song on YouTube having 50 millions views... This is ridiculous how we can't even get 100.000 signatures for something so important. People just don't care about others... But we can still try and share this more! Come on people...

Great idea. Someone should make a link and fake youtube video with something dumb like that so people can get directed towards signing this petition

Comment

Why is it that you only have one month to get the hundred thousand signatures? It's ridiculous because on Instagram a bunch of fat people are taking pictures of themselves in bikini and it's getting hundreds of thousands of likes, that's just supporting obesity, this is trying to save lives, and change lives.

Comment

Thanks Skipow for starting this. Sorry I've been slow getting it up on my blog, but here it is (just basically a copy and paste of yours)
                Sign to support the "Spinal Cord Regeneration Initiative Project"
                http://stemcellsandatombombs.blogspo...inal-cord.html

I'll also put it out to a couple of thousand people who have supported our past campaigns. A 100,000 is a lot, but it's good to get people involved and keep CURE in the minds of our supporters and their friends.
                Dennis Tesolat
                www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
                Martin Luther King

Comment

Heres a quick update on the petition.

http://www.mission2adventure.blogspo...ocal-news.html

Comment

Why was this in the "cure" forum? Why wasn't this thread in the "Funding, Legislation, and Advocacy" forum? Someone really f'ed up.

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
                    I thought that I would post some comments about the Cure Forum here. The cure forum was established originally to discuss news and views of cure research and therapies. This is the place to discuss the latest advances in research, therapies, as well as clinical trials and results.

In the beginning, people posted not only news reports, scientific articles, and all topics related to cure of spinal cord injury but also stories of people with spinal cord injury.

To keep the discussion to cure, we created the News Forum to put Health and Science News, Spinal Cord Injury News, as well as Ability and Disability News, and General News. People should continue posting news that are not related to cure of spinal cord injury and related conditions to those news forums.

In the past year, the forum became inundated with postings concerning funding, legislation, and topics about advocacy, particularly about stem cell research. We added the Funding, Legislation, and Advocacy Forum and posts that are related to those topics should be posted there. For example, news and views concerning legislation, organizations receiving and funding spinal cord injury research, and advocacy posts should be posted there.

The Research Forums are intended for the posting of scientific articles and discussion of these articles. These forums are divided into areas. People should post original scientific articles (not news articles about research) in these forums. They should post news articles in the News Forum. For example, if you come across an interesting news article about stem cells. Post that either in the Cure Forum or the Health & Science News Forum. If you have an original scientific article, post that in the appropriate Research Forum.

Thank you very much.

Wise.
                    Last edited by Nowhere Man; 08-30-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X