Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just returned home from Dr. Lima's procedure!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did i miss something i don't see a post from DA in this thread so overtheline3 it seems to me that your attack on DA is unfounded unless i missed something. can we all just get along.
    Originally posted by overtheline3:

Da...every answer u ever give on this forum just makes u sound more and more like the biggest jackass.Just stop and learn to talk talk like a normal person.Buy the video if u can't figure it out.U just sound so lame to me,ya i'am paralized.But not a fucking jackass to everyone.Blend in and let's work together.

Comment

well i never

Comment

Clay,
        Yes, I will get some pictures of my cross-trainer as well as the standing wheelchiar sometime this week. I do not know where to put the pics but i am sure i will figure it out.
        If you look on member pictures you can find the standing wheelchair, i call it the (Alter). It is the 10th or 11th down on the far left side of the page.
        I just got off of the cross-trainer, have been working out for almost 3 hours at a time. It seems like I have made a good desicion in regards to Dr. Limas technique, time will tell much more. Today was my first month out of surgery, STILL ALIVE! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]...
        will post more later, I am sooooo tierd.
        Gods speed,
        Susan

Comment

I also just returned home from Dr. Lima's procedure. I agree with everything Susan said. Dr. Lima is a WONDERFUL man along with his staff of surgeons! I couldn't begin to say enough nice things about his whole program. I had surgery 10 days ago. I am still very sore as I had my rods removed at the same time. I will also keep you informed as how things come along!

Comment

JV, thanks and please do keep us updated. Maybe you can start a separate recovery topic.

Comment

JV,
              Would never expect anything less than your post. Missing Portugal just thinking about the wonderful people I met. Can't wait to exchange thoughts... Happy your home safe!!
              Gods speed,
              Susan

Comment

Hi Jv,

Did you meet quads c4 (like me) or c5 who went there for the treatment?
                If yes, any informations you got from them about their recovery?

Thanks

Steve

[This message was edited by Steve on 07-23-03 at 11:57 AM.]

Comment

Hi Steve. I know the first two Americans were both C levels. While I was in Portugal one of them was on the San Antonio local news. My dad said it showed how she can now feed herself which was something she couldn't do before. I think she had the surgery only about 3 months ago. My dad said she seemed very excited about the return she was getting. Hope this helps. If I hear anything else I will let you know.

Comment

DA

don't worry about that loser.
                    the smart ones here can see what's really going on in the US. (GENETECH)

DA is the man.
                    I agree with everything he says.
                    Long live DA!; long enough to cure.

DA
                    when I get some money...affter the new year I will come to Texas and we can plan on how to show some of these Bastard clinicians and CEO's
                    Genetech, that we must be taken seriously.
                    boomb boomb

never falter

Comment

Superstar-JV and any others who went there, i admire and appreciate your courage. JV you mentioned the person in SA was on local news. Have you kids had interest in your local media doing a story? When folks ask why I am heading to China and nothing here, I love to really dig it in. IMO theres a place for public pressure. Good luck to you all. Also anyone have a close guestimate on how many Americans have been to Portugal.
                      http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

HIGH 5's to red_1_canada

Comment

Superstar,
                          How did you decide whether to go to Portugal or to China? I'm really up in the air on this one.

Comment

Superstar,
                            Information on your progress has appeared to have dried up.
                            Please update us when you have the opportunity. Hope you are doing well, and wish you the very best.
                            Our appetite for anything positive, be it major, or minor is insatiable.
                            Thank you for your unwillingness to accept this life sentence.

Comment

Superstar can you tell me how to follow in your foot steps? I've sent Dr. Lima email but I've had no answer.
                              Anyone ?

Comment

Hello
                                Since returning from the procedure I can positivly say that i have regained more control of bladder. Also, i am beginning to feel like my legs are waking up and begging for exercise.
                                Sorry for not posting, needed a break for a while....
                                Chuck, Dr. Lima is on vacation and when i speak with him i promise to ask, could you e-mail me your email address.
                                As far as making the descion for Portugal versus China there was none, I was accepted and felt it was my best option.
                                Getting ready to work out hard the next couple of months, THERE WILL BE SIGNIFICANT RETURN!
                                THANK YOU for all of your hopes and prayers!!1!
                                [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X