Thanks to the moderators of the Cure Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to the moderators of the Cure Forum

I want to say that we have wonderful moderators of the Cure Forum and that the criticism that has been directed at them are undeserved. There has been no censorship. I thank them for their hard work and good judgement.

Wise.

Wise , i second your views , and want to commend them on handling what would be for the most part a time consuming and thankless necessary task . and to thank you for your tireless work on this forum .
    thank you
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .
    Every day I wake up is a good one .

Comment

I agree. Wonderful job. I know I would not have the patience or self restraint to deal with this matter in the calm way that you have.

Comment

I agree, this can be a thankless job.

Comment

I can see how this ...(snip)... is ever so relevant a post here as a potential cure method.

Laughter, Acid

Comment

i think all moderators should be locked in a cage and everyone throw smelly socks at them.

Comment

especially seneca... [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

thank you all moderators,
                thank you seneca and mike.

guenther

Comment

I think Acid should be put in a cage with a 5 year old and forced to learn how to speak and write clear, regular English. That is, after somebody takes the cat's drugs away. Maybe Phebus can dig this guy, but I can't, the posts are way too long and don't make no sense. Y'all gonna censor anybody, censor the gibberish!

Live for today, look to tomorrow

Comment

I thank the moderators for doing a thankless job!!

Morgan, I disagree.....Acid should be a moderator [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Onlyiest way Acid should get the mod job, Schmeky, is if he passes out a bag a whatever he's on to everybody who checks in. Onlyiest way to understand him. Or is it just me?

Comment

The moderators on this board are some of
                        the best on the net..
                        Life isn't about getting thru the storm but learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Morgan, I'm still re-reading Acid's first post from months ago. My head is still spinning.

Although lately, this is a scary thought, I'm beginning to be able to decipher his posts.

And while we're talking about him...

Acid, I/we appreciate your thoughts, comments, perspective.

Perhaps in the future, for some of us less intellectually astute, you might consider shortening your posts so that we might digest what you're saying in smaller bites??

I know for me that would be helpful.

Comment

I do amit that Acid's post make my head spin, too - maybe it's just a referred high?

Just a thought, though, and a point he's made; how many of us could post a decipherable message in German? Not I!

As a medical transcriptionist, I listen to dictation from docs who've come from all over the world. I have a tremendous amount of respect for them in having to learn not only a new conversational language, but also have to learn to express medical jargon in English.

And a tip of the glass to the Cure moderators, who have the toughest job on the forums!

Comment

here we are, the bottom of barrel yet we rag on others. we of all ppl should understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X