Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tarheelandy View Post
    I second that.
    I found them by Googling the following: Clinical Trial for Paralyzed Dogs facebook

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/ChondroDogsIowaStateVetMed
      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

I think they are trying to put before and after videos. The facebook page does not show before and after.

Comment

Would this animal trial be enough to get FDA approval for phase 1?

Comment

The results of this study are pretty darned important. Too important to force people to wait months for publication. Every week people decide to take crazy risks with unregulated procedures in China or Thailand it of desperation. A promising result here would do wonders for hope in the SCI community.
            T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Mize View Post
              The results of this study are pretty darned important. Too important to force people to wait months for publication. Every week people decide to take crazy risks with unregulated procedures in China or Thailand it of desperation. A promising result here would do wonders for hope in the SCI community.
              Mize, Apparently the fda doesn't think that these results are 'too important to force people to wait for months for publication"...and it's a sad truth

Unless ...is there any way for us all to 'Bang on the FDAs door' through the net and would it make a difference?

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Typically the best way to get pre publication info on a trial is by talking to one of the subjects. I wonder if any of the dog owners can be reached?

One thing I noted from the videos is that many of the dogs had some hind leg usage, though there was at least one who appeared to have none. I couldn't find a second video of the dog with no use.
                T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Mize View Post
                  Typically the best way to get pre publication info on a trial is by talking to one of the subjects. I wonder if any of the dog owners can be reached?

One thing I noted from the videos is that many of the dogs had some hind leg usage, though there was at least one who appeared to have none. I couldn't find a second video of the dog with no use.
                  You gotta take into consideration that some of those dogs were in the control group...that facebook page actually doesn't let on much yet...unless you speculate...

All could barely walk before the treatment, now some can walk and some still can't (thats Assumingly the control group)

Comment

QUOTE=scimike;1808578]I think they are trying to put before and after videos. The facebook page does not show before and after.[/QUOTE]
                    True. I've been following them on FB and I've never noticed a before and after

Comment

Originally posted by tarheelandy View Post
                      QUOTE=scimike;1808578]I think they are trying to put before and after videos. The facebook page does not show before and after.
                      True. I've been following them on FB and I've never noticed a before and after[/QUOTE]

Grammy was trying to do that but she was not able to do it. I think Jim is trying to help without compromising security.

Comment

I think Dr. Jerry Silver said in one of his speeches that after the dog trial then they can probably go to human trials. Grammy above mentioned that they should be able to write up the report by November. Then it gets published very soon after that.

Comment

How does all of that happen when Acorda holds the patent for human use ... And I thought there was no way to deliver it without heat breaking down its effectiveness?

When did those changes occur?
                          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I would think that they can't do a "before and after" thing prior to official publication of the trial

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                              How does all of that happen when Acorda holds the patent for human use ... And I thought there was no way to deliver it without heat breaking down its effectiveness?

When did those changes occur?
                              I don't know if any changes have occurred but Dr. Silver mentioned this issue in one of his speeches and I really can't remember it what he exactly said but all I remember is that Acorda would not be an obstacle. Grammy probably knows this and hopefully she will respond to it.

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
                                I would think that they can't do a "before and after" thing prior to official publication of the trial
                                I think it might have been put by the owners not by the lab. That is probably allowable.

Comment

Working...
                                X