Add your voice to the $2 million California Cure! Send FAX or EMAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add your voice to the $2 million California Cure! Send FAX or EMAIL

Deadline: 1 May 0900hr (California Time)
    Send FAX (free & online) or email to California Assembly Appropriations Committee

You did it once and now we want you to do it again!

Your faxes and emails got the California House of Representative's Health Committee to approve two million dollars in annual funding for paralysis cure.

Now, we need your strength to get it through the powerful Appropriations Committee which meets at 9AM on 1 May.

It's up to you again. Send your fax (free and online) or email now to support Roman's law in California for $2 million annually in cure money!

AB714 (Wieckowski D), also known as Roman's Law, will directly fund the Roman Reed Spinal Cord Injury Research Grant Fund and Core Laboratory. In addition, it will also provide a research funding account and lab to the University of California to fund and carry out pioneering science to advance the field of spinal cord injury research. AB714 will also provide funding to ALL of the best spinal cord injury research scientists at Universities, Industry and Colleges in California.

You'll be called upon again for the many committees that this must go through and you're voice at EVERY stage will be the deciding factor.

Send fax or email today.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

BTW, I've been told by the Reeds that FAX IS BEST! I guess it has a larger impact.
    Dennis Tesolat

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Comment

Sent
      "I'm manic as hell-
      But I'm goin' strong-
      Left my meds on the sink again-
      My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Comment

sent

Comment

sent
          keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

sent

Comment

sent
              Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Sent it!

Comment

Fax has been sent. Thanks for making this so easy to do.

Comment

Sent

Comment

If anyone has sent a fax, please let me know if it went OK.
                      It's the first time I've used this function along with the email and I want to make sure that it works well and that the instructions are sufficient.
                      Thanks.
                      Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Comment

Sent a fax. Some admin assistant is going to be out of fax paper and ink.

Real-time Fax Status

Real-time Fax Status: Successfully Sent
                        (updated every 30 seconds, click here to refresh)

Fax Info
                        Date: 4/28/2013 1:42:21 AM PST
                        Receiver Name: MIKE GATTO
                        Receiver Company:
                        Receiver Fax #: 9163192143
                        Subject:
                        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Sent a fax. Some admin assistant is going to be out of fax paper and ink.

Real-time Fax Status

Real-time Fax Status: Successfully Sent
                          (updated every 30 seconds, click here to refresh)

It was better when fax machines had roll paper, I did some faxes once, (on purpose!) and continually sent sheet on sheet to form a complete roll, I didn't want to do any business with them anyway and they cried on the phone about what was on the office floor and having to cut it apart!

Comment

That 'refresh every thirty seconds' just means that the status of your fax is every thirty seconds, not sent

They'll probably have the fax hooked up so they can decide which faxes to print. Don Reed suggested faxes because they have more meaning because it takes a little more effort.
                            Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Comment

6.5 hours left to go
                              with about 230 emails and 70 faxes this is probably the best short term campaign we've done.

I was especially surprised how many people did the faxes.
                              Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                              X