Fampridine-SR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fampridine-SR

I have been reading good things about Fampridine-SR produced by Acorda Therapeutics. I understand it may offer promise for those of us with Incomplete SCI and it is entering phase 3 testing. What do you know about this product? How would one get a list of these phase 3 testing sites and the supervising physicians?

Thanks for your help,
    Brownie

Brownie, welcome.

A search under "4ap" or "Famipridine" using the search function at the top of the page should turn up loads of information that will answer most if not all of your questions.

[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.acorda.com/

You can also check here at the company's website for participating clinics.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Working...
      X