Is it the right way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KK11 View Post
    I dont wanna say that everything is bad here and you are right that Wings for Life has a huge impact in this field and the scientific president and a brillant researcher is Dr. Jan Schwab who is german. He is doing a lot of great stuff but what I try to say is that without a global collaboration between all in this field(UK,switzerland etc. and especially the US!!!) we won´t get the solution for a spinal cord injury........... I could be wrong. But because of the research I did since the time i became paralyzed I developed this kind of view
    Yes, Cure is a global effort and collaboration is key.

One thing you'll start to uncover in time is what the driving factors to collaborate are. That's when the fun (well headaches begin). If you cant solve personal, geographical, ideological and cultural barriers then perhaps you need to think outside of the box. This is exactly why a number of posters on these forums suggest a radical supplementary model, the incentive prize, to solve some of these headaches - which exist due to limitations in the existing innovation models.

Keep reading

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
      Yes, Cure is a global effort and collaboration is key.

One thing you'll start to uncover in time is what the driving factors to collaborate are. That's when the fun (well headaches begin). If you cant solve personal, geographical, ideological and cultural barriers then perhaps you need to think outside of the box. This is exactly why a number of posters on these forums suggest a radical supplementary model, the incentive prize, to solve some of these headaches - which exist due to limitations in the existing innovation models.

Keep reading
      I think you wont get any collaboration between the countrys all around the world just in one specific field like spinal cord injury.I mean neuroscience in general improved so much when you look a decade back.So many discoverys were made in this field (Parkinson,MS,ALS etc) And because of that reason its so important to bring those guys together because each field in neuroscience can take advantage of themselves. I believe that when we start to treat people wirh sci succesful people in the MS sector can take advantage of it or other direction....when we get the plaques in MS out of the spinal cord people in the sci community will take advantage of that kind of thing......pretty sure about that. Translation from the lab to the clinic is very important but also the translation between the neuroscientists who were working in different fields would bring ous a huge step forward i guess

thanks
      Last edited by KK11; 1 Mar 2013, 3:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X