Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy upcomming Birthday Wise & Happy 2003 to everyone..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy upcomming Birthday Wise & Happy 2003 to everyone..

Many Happy returns & please stay as you always 43 [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] My Dear Doc

From Max & Anastasia
    Attached Files
    http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Thank you, max. Happy New Year.

Comment

My best wishes also:

Max...now I know what makes your heart beat each day.....Happy New Year to you too...

Mary

...and she lived happily ever after...
      1FineSpineRN

Comment

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of you. This web site ROCKS.

Tim

Comment

Max, you crazy Russian, have a great one!

And to everyone... Happy New Year!!!

[img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Fortitudine Vincimus
          (Through endurance we conquer)

Comment

Happy new year everyone

Happy new year everyone, we are close to find a cure, i hope in few years we gone to get up and dance... thanks Wise and all of you give time to post cure news [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Best Wishes Wise!

and may you enjoy many more ! hopefully in another field from SCI [due to a cure being found in the NEAR future ] [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

thank you
              dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .
              Every day I wake up is a good one .

Comment

Happy Birthday Wise, and thanks for all you do.

Happy New Year to Everybody on this website, old members and new, young members and old, female members and male, those sad members and those happy ones too, cure-believing members and non-cure-believing members; in short, to everybody who this way comes, who come to add a little cheer to us all, maybe give or receive some advice, tell a story or listen to one, share happiness or be made to feel happy, those who come to share sadness too, or to be made sad, it's all welcome here, for it is who we are.

Here's to a good year for all of us [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]
                Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Happy birthday, Dr. Young. Many thanks for all you've done, do, and will continue to do in our behalf (including listening to me, which could drive a sane person in.)

Happy new year to everyone, and thanks for being here.
                  Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

happy new years dr young and everyone.

Comment

A very happy birthday to you, Wise! And please stay with us for the long run, even with all the naysayers and whiners. We all need your knowledge, your wisdom but more, your heart. And since I have 2 cruises booked and the good old spousal unit (Jay) has said I can book one in 2004 for being upright, well, get me up so it can drop us off to head to Mongolia!

Happy New Year to all our readers, friends, contributors and fellow moderators!

Sue

PS....Max is a mad Ukrainian. [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
                      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Its This Time of the Year

Happy Birthday Wise & Happy New 2004 Everyone![img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

From Max & Anastasia
                        Attached Files
                        http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Comment

Dear Wise-

There aren't many people more deserving of a happy birthday and terrific New Year than you. I hope you get both. Thanks for all you do.
                          Blog:
                          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Originally posted by Betheny:

Dear Wise-

There aren't many people more deserving of a happy birthday and terrific New Year than you. I hope you get both. Thanks for all you do.
                            I must have missed it.......when is the birthday?

Comment

Happy birthday Dr. Young! Happy New Year to everyone.

Let's hope 2004 can build on the momentum of the last couple of years and bring the community together.

Comment

Working...
                              X