Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neural stem cells

Hello
    Im thinking of going to the red cross intervention hospital in shandong.
    Has anyone heard of this place.

I haven't.

But for my curiousity do you have a link or website?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

neural stem cells

hello the website is www.nsccenter.com

Comment

Originally posted by anisapo View Post
        hello the website is www.nsccenter.com
        no any hospital be allowed to use stem cell to cure sci in china. pay attention to your money please.

Comment

Neural stem cells

Do you know anything about this place.
          thankyou

Comment

Do you know anything about this place.
            thankyou
            There are a lot of hospitals that announced to care sci in china .but no anyone is legitimate. why did they still exist?because there are not Appropriate legal about stem cells in China. so i suggest you cancle your trip.

Comment

stem cells

Do you know if this place or give me the name of a place in china which is legitimate. thankyou

Comment

Do you know if this place or give me the name of a place in china which is legitimate. thankyou

no any hospital of stemcell is legitimate.

Comment

stem cells

have you been to a clinic in china,what were your results.Can you give me their name.thankyou

Comment

i am a chinese. l always live in China. i know that no any effective therapy about sci in china.

Comment

neural stem cells

has anyone got an opinion on the intervention red cross hospital.
                      thankyou

Comment

There is NO proven therapy available at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by east dragon View Post
                          i am a chinese. l always live in China. i know that no any effective therapy about sci in china.
                          Hello, this place is claiming to use neural stem cells which is a relatively new treatment. Do you know specifically that this place is not legitimate? I have been in touch with them by email and this is the claim
                          Having gliosis means there is still new neurocytes generating in the
                          spinal cord. Any medicine using against this symptom may also restrain
                          the stem cells’ generation. Gliosis just might be the problem for the
                          stem cell treatment. It means the improvement is not as obvious as
                          other patients and it may take a longer time to see
                          improvement. What I can guarantee is can stop the incontinence,
                          getting his hand movement back and stand up again. Normally the stem
                          cells we adopted are strong enough to grow inside your body. In your
                          case, some medicine will help to facilitate the growth of the nerves
                          across the site of injury, and you may also have an extra injection of stem cells to ensure the efficiency. In total, the gliosis will weaken
                          the effect of the treatment but not a vital problem.
                          Would anyone like to comment on this claim?

Comment

I can see you're desperate anisapo, but don't you think if there was an effective treatment we'd all be queuing up for it?

There may be places offering clinical trials, i'm not sure what therapies are being tried, but I know for sure none are considered even remotely a 'cure'.
                            T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

Comment

Working...
                            X