I'm 2 yrs into the SCI world being told a cure is coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christopher Paddon View Post
    Jim, is your optimism based on what Wise is doing alone?
    Chris, my optimism is mainly based on Wise's work because I see it first hand. There are many other researchers that are doing great things as well. I think the pace is really going to pick up in the next year or 2.

Lynnifer, i guess it depends where we are at when these other networks are established and ready to go.

It's been a long wait for you Curt but you're still young

Comment

This made my day even better now that I seen it coming straight out of someone mouth who sees it first hand THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK TO WISE AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Comment

Do a search. This has been discussed every year for the past 11 years (at least). In 2002 when I was injured, there were many posts of "I'm gonna feel my toes in the sand in a few years". Young, back then said "It's not a matter of if, but when".

All these "toes in the sand" posters don't post anymore. Researchers say 10% and we can be nearly normal. We're not even at 1% presently in humans. Yea, I'm negative because that's how I have been conditioned through the years.

I don't know of any other researched malady that has spent so much since the turn of the century and yet has produced so little.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
          Lynnifer, i guess it depends where we are at when these other networks are established and ready to go.
          I guess it just seems a little 'cart before the horse.'
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Oh my god, padded soaring ugg boots! I can't believe it. As an Australian cleric, I've been looking for these to keep my legs warm...

What the heck is with all this spam!
            L2 incomplete with a pretty bad limp since 10/31/2011.

Comment

Working...
            X