Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are correct lunasicc

Comment

Imight stated that Dr.Young had a bunch of people walking in China. I didn't see any arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by rjg View Post
        My hopes are already up, pal. As will be my fully feeling peener and my urine stream a few days after I get these cells in me. I'm gonna pee a cursive "Wise Young" into the first snow bank I see after being cured as part of a heartfelt tribute to a great man.
        that gave me a good laugh. thanks for that.

Comment

Dangerous thread title. Exercise caution.
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Good laugh here too ... thank rjg
            By the time we can get the magic formula, I hope that rjg will find something better to do than dancing to the office ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
              I thought that all the info pointed that regeneration probably takes months. I was under "that" impression?
              I can't remember the exact quote but I was under the impression that the new neural connections grow approximately the same rate as hair. So if you are a T8, it will take as long as it would take to grow hair about a foot and a half.

Comment

Exercise caution ?
                www.adventuresofcolinandheather.blogspot.com !

Comment

Originally posted by Colin83 View Post
                  Exercise caution ?
                  Yes, as in don't claim there's a cure when it hasn't been confirmed.

Comment

You guys missed a lot of the sarcasm flying around, I think. He's just excited about it and is goofing around. Thats how I took it anyways...

Comment

No, I picked up on the sarcasm ... but picture how many wait to see a thread title like that and how it could become quite hurtful.
                      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by MarcT View Post
                        You guys missed a lot of the sarcasm flying around, I think. He's just excited about it and is goofing around. Thats how I took it anyways...
                        I was making sure everyone was CLEAR

Comment

Originally posted by MarcT View Post
                          Precisely. I am excited that Wise seems to have something(Unless he fabricated the "former Chronic Asia A's are now walking" thing, which seems unlikely. Or unless he meant "walking" as in "dragging their unfeeling, unmoving, braced legs underneath them whilst up on crutches" - in which case he's a dick). I know it's not a one month process.

Comment

damn cure forum...I wish I could block it out of the new posts...

can't mentally afford to hope. gonna be a downer kinda evening now.
                            Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

Originally posted by C5-incomplete View Post
                              Good laugh here too ... thank rjg
                              By the time we can get the magic formula, I hope that rjg will find something better to do than dancing to the office ;-)
                              How else am I gonna offset the cost of the surgery I'm getting down in Costa Rica? I'll dance someplace else after the work is done. I'll be a regular Mr. Bojangles. The Jerry Jeff Walker one. Not Bill Robinson. Or the muddy fellow from the West Memphis three case.

Comment

rjg , u r probably right about most things ! Wise has mentioned some where here on cc that 4 patients are walking unassisted and 4 more are walking with assistance ! my assumption is that the last 2 groups who got the max dose of cells are the ones who r walking. so there is good news but it is not a 10 day job , it might take some months . i am also sure that some countries will offer the treatment for money, the only thing is that the cells should come from a damn good source. as i understand the surgery itself is not too complicated !

Comment

Working...
                                X