From Reeves foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry Silver's emphasis is on all functions. Here is a quote:

"We have a full program in my lab and are one of the only groups in the world where we can evaluate bladder, respiratory and locomotor function within the walls of the same lab. for locomotor function we utilize the BBB scale as well as cat walk and rotarod analyses."

Comment

chris, I hope that silver can deliver on walking. the effects of his therapy will improve feeling and sensation and take us up significantly. to get to the higher fundtion, I'm not sure. I want it like the rest of us. to be able to retsore bowel bladder and sexual fudntion. to get poeple off vetilators. all is great. to move forward for once and for all is great. I want walking to get independt and feel alive again.

anthony

Comment

My dear friends chris and anthony thank u for ur efforts always. Just pray that meeting of Jerry goes well and we see trials very soon not to wait for few more years to start trials. Wait has ben very long for chase. I remember i asked James Fawcett in 2009 that when he will start trial. He told within 2 to 3 years. Again i asked some days ago and again he said still 2 to 3 years away. Bit discouraging.

Let us wait and just hope for best.

Comment

jawaid, just thinking. wise and Dr Silver have been at this for over 30 years each. they are both either in trials or about tostart trials. wise is taking his trials as careful as he can. Results won't be availabel for a while, I think. Chase will be a disappointment , I think. they will have there meeting and probably start on animals. 2-3 years, maybe. Whar some of us need is a clera successful trial to be started and the results announced by Sanjay gupta. that would be nice.

anthony

Comment

Anthony who is sanjay gupta? Is he doing any trial?

At the moment i think only stemcell inc is doing neural stem cell trial Anthony not any other using neural cells on spinal injury patients anywhere in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawaid View Post
              Anthony who is sanjay gupta? Is he doing any trial?

At the moment i think only stemcell inc is doing neural stem cell trial Anthony not any other using neural cells on spinal injury patients anywhere in the world.
              Jawaid,

This may answer your question:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...p9O_topic.html

Chris
              2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
              Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Jawaid, Sanjay gupta has show on CNN everyweekend at 7:30 am .both Saturday and Sunday. for him to highlight the stem cell therapy for hear attack victims is a big thing/ I tried to get him to talk about wise's trial for spinal cord last year but good luck. If there is a breakthough for us and sanjay highlights on his show, it will give notice that a therpay has finally arrived.

anthony

Comment

Working...
                X