Fort Mills , South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Mills , South Carolina

Anybody from the Fort Mill or Rock Hill South Carolina area ? I am moving there in July and looking for a good Sci doctor incase of any illness in the future. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you,
    Best Regards,
    Joe

Originally posted by JoeMonte View Post
    Anybody from the Fort Mill or Rock Hill South Carolina area ? I am moving there in July and looking for a good Sci doctor incase of any illness in the future. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you,
    Best Regards,
    Joe
    Given that only about 1 in 500 people in the US are SCI, lots of luck finding an "SCI doctor." You might contact a neurologist as a close 2nd, but the odds are he will not an expert in SCI. To find a neurologist near Fort Hill or Rock Hill, you might go here: www.healthgrades.com

Personally, I think you should find a good GP and get his opinion. Besides, you are more likely to need a GP or urologist than a neurologist.

Comment

I appreciate the info. I did speak to a doctor in Charlotte. I am only a half an hour away. They told me they have a team of Sci doctors there. I will check it out next month. Thanks again.

Comment

hey joe,

I live in Beaufort SC. you have a couple more options. first: Shepherd center in Atlanta. I've going there. 1st rate SCI facility. MUSC in Charleston has some SCI experience as well. My experience in my part of the world is the medical community for the most part has very limited exposure to SCI and all that goes with it. You may end up driving a ways to get better care. Dr. Lin @ Shepherd is a good guy and also in a chair so he knows first hand the drill. good luck!

Comment

Cpaul,
          I really appreciate it and will look into Shepherd. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X