Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Procedure Repairs Severed Nerves in Minutes, Restoring Limb Use in Days or Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr.Silver, you are not familiar with Molly's stem cell because she keeps it in secret or you have not inquired? And, according to the articles, she is focusing not only on delivery system for derived cells, but working also on possibility to revive dormant existing in the spinal cord stem cells and force them to recreate disrupted circuits. Elaborate on this, please.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.zapp View Post
      Here you go- It's peripheral nerves, so not so exciting...
      Thanks Dr Zapp!

My injury is a Brachial Plexus Injury (chest, shoulder, arm, hand paralysis) with nerve root avulsions (which puts it into the SCI category).

So I'm always skirting both sides of the research table (peripheral nerve & SCI).

Thanks!
      Chris

Comment

Originally posted by kivi66 View Post
        Dr.Silver, you are not familiar with Molly's stem cell because she keeps it in secret or you have not inquired? And, according to the articles, she is focusing not only on delivery system for derived cells, but working also on possibility to revive dormant existing in the spinal cord stem cells and force them to recreate disrupted circuits. Elaborate on this, please.
        OK, I narrow the inquiry. Do you think the harnessing and triggering the spinal cord self-reassembling mechanism based on triggering and harnessing resident stem cells is a matter of distant future and thus has no practical interest for nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by kivi66 View Post
          OK, I narrow the inquiry. Do you think the harnessing and triggering the spinal cord self-reassembling mechanism based on triggering and harnessing resident stem cells is a matter of distant future and thus has no practical interest for nowadays?
          Dr.Silver, for 30 years of being researcher you've definitely perfectly mastered the skill "solemn silence regimen keeper" and you definitely "fully understand the issues involved with chronic injury", so, well, come on, amaze us, do make a difference not only for rats but for pigs too. Against a background of Wise-Doctor's dance with a tambourine your performance may be a great success. Indeed.

Comment

Working...
          X