Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who understand spanish (Dr. Vaquero)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://sportmaniacs.com/#/races/7-c...28/inscription

Comment

Any data available yet?
      In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Comment

You italians, always in a hurry.

Comment

Can any one translate it into english?

Comment

Google does.

Comment

Originally posted by KIM View Post
              You italians, always in a hurry.
              LOL! Sorry I live in the cold part of Italy, nature thought us to move fast to stay worm and we extended that to many other aspects of living

Comment

Latest on the matter is that the document has been presented and perhaps because it is a safety protocol and the cohort of subjects is small in this first phase trial (12)they might consider too small therefore not of enough entity so if not published in a near future (sci timing) or rejected , it will be presented to other publishers so it would take bit more cause it is starting again the process.
                At the moment more phases are coming and improvents are added to the technic making it more ,let say, elegant as better results show the path. It is evolving.

Comment

Latest on the matter is that the document has been presented and perhaps because it is a safety protocol and the cohort of subjects is small in this first phase trial (12)they might consider too small therefore not of enough entity so if not published in a near future (sci timing) or rejected , it will be presented to other publishers so it would take bit more cause it is starting again the process.
                  At the moment more phases are coming and improvents are added to the technic making it more ,let say, elegant as better results show the path. It is evolving.
                  KIM,
                  Do you know if the recovery results were poor, good, very good, etc? I don't expect a lot of details, but just your opinion/observation of those who completed the trial.

Comment

Originally posted by quadfather View Post
                    KIM,
                    Do you know if the recovery results were poor, good, very good, etc? I don't expect a lot of details, but just your opinion/observation of those who completed the trial.
                    All kind of them poor in some cases better in others and lately sphincters are returning as some motor capabilities , as I said it is evolving and each case has it?s own nature.

Comment

About the publication of results , this for the hurrying italians, they charge a 15000$ for it . These moneys are better spent in keeping the trial alive.

Comment

About the publication of results , this for the hurrying italians, they charge a 15000$ for it . These moneys are better spent in keeping the trial alive.
                        Why would it cost so much?
                        I thought you could publish in an open source journal for just few hundred $.

Can you tell which journal would charge 15K$?

Comment

Must be a very very prestigious.

Comment

Must be a very very prestigious.
                            I suggest you to dig into that. I smell the possibility what you have been told is a load of BS

Comment

Originally posted by paolocipolla View Post
                              I suggest you to dig into that. I smell the possibility what you have been told is a load of BS
                              reminds me of a saying I heard once: "It takes one to know one"
                              "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                              ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

Sorry but I trust Dr. Vaquero he has not sold the patent for money he won?t bullshit about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X