Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who understand spanish (Dr. Vaquero)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Por qué tan dificíl a encontrar informacion de esto trial. ¿Alguien sabe dónde se puede? ¿Es mísmo método comó el con cerdos? ¿Sabeis otros trials con cerdos o qué bien cerdos funciona como modelo?
    Last edited by void; 21 Apr 2013, 3:11 PM.
    Debating on CareCure is like participating in the special-olympics. You may win, but you're still disabled.

Comment

http://www.ranm.tv/video-185_d%C3%AD...ero-crespo.htm

Comment

wtf he says?? somebody in english please in short terms ...... thank you

Comment

http://www.servimedia.es/Noticias/De...n=23&id=182738

Comment

empieza en dos o tres meses, en un artículo desde 2011...
            Debating on CareCure is like participating in the special-olympics. You may win, but you're still disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by KIM View Post
              Trial started a month ago.
              On the page are they very secritive and say they're developing the study which imply it's not yet started. Can desarollar be interpret as that the study is ongoing?

Do you know when any results can be posted?

OT:
              Made the whole page in english, spanish and catalan. With one exception, the donation procedure only in catalan :P

Comment

I guess when the trial is ended and published the results.

Comment

ok, can one be so rude to ask how you know it's started?
                  /gracias

Comment

Spoke with Apinme.

Comment

Kim, do u have more info to share?
                      Regards

Comment

Are there some news? According to timeline in march there would be first update.

Ivano
                        Last edited by ivanoperetti; 18 Mar 2014, 6:41 AM. Reason: x

Comment

By march the first round should be fihished.Till published no info leak is possible

Comment

Originally posted by KIM View Post
                            By march the first round should be fihished.Till published no info leak is possible
                            By march? This is already the month of March.

How many patients will be completed?

Comment

March next year safety issues .12 patients.

Comment

It says primary completion date march 2014. For a donation dependent organization they're not very transparent. I don't want to throw away my money, if I'm donating to or recommending something I want the facts. No leak is possible? They're not a company in it to get a patent or any. If you have any news give us as it says on clinicaltrials.gov, if there potential money is gonna come. I think apinme has a lot to learn about communication and PR.

Comment

Working...
                                X