Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who understand spanish (Dr. Vaquero)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For this stage, safety, recuiting is closed. Remember that this trial is going to be double, two procedures will be tested.

Comment

"two" procedures will be tested... Can you elaborate?

Do you mean that a person will undergo the same procedure twice or there are two separate methods to test?
      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Can you wait till Dr. Cowboy produces papers?

Comment

that might be a long time... But, yeah
          "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
          Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

approved/ registered??

Originally posted by KIM View Post
            For this stage, safety, recuiting is closed. Remember that this trial is going to be double, two procedures will be tested.
            hi Kim,
            Is the clinical trial approved yet by the European regulatory bodies ? Is it listed under any clinical trial database ?
            If it is already recruiting and if it is a ''real'' and duly approved clinical trial, it should be registered somewhere! Would be nice to have more input on this.
            thanks in advance.

Comment

You can say that trial has started method is selected, recuit has been done and shortly after Xmas extraction of bone marrow and process will be done.

Comment

Kim, can you provide us any credible proof or information source of your statements?

I don't buy the "you can say", "Soon" and "Long time ago". you're playing with words and its about time that you share your resources. "yesterday"

Thank you

Moe
                Last edited by Moe; 18 Dec 2012, 10:43 AM. Reason: spelling
                "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

I don´t record my phone calls to Apinme , so I guess I should keep quiet till press release comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by KIM View Post
                    I don´t record my phone calls to Apinme , so I guess I should keep quiet till press release comes along.

So nothing in writing... no publications, no written statements, no emails... just the "maybes" on a few phone calls with unspecific dates so far, right?

Please give me a phone no. so I can reach him in Spain, quiero hablar con este Dr. y confirmar esso una vez para todas...
                    ― DaShanne Stokes

Comment

Originally posted by Moe View Post
                      So nothing in writing... no publications, no written statements, no emails... just the "maybes" on a few phone calls with unspecific dates so far, right?

Please give me a phone no. so I can reach him in Spain, quiero hablar con este Dr. y confirmar esso una vez para todas...
                      I doubt you could contact the doctor directly (maybe by email or the faculty of the university he is associated with), but look at the website of the organization that Kim mentioned (APINME) or try the Fundacion Step-by-Step...

Comment

http://www.madrid.org/cs/Satellite?p...Page/HPHM_home

Comment

Hi KIM,
                          Have you managed to be in correspondence with APINME recently?

Comment

http://www.antena3.com/noticias/salu...111200241.html

Comment

H ere's a rough google translation... To me lab rat testing is old news...

"Antena3 Health News A team of researchers at Hospital Puerta de Hierro working on it

What if they were reversible chronic spinal cord injury?
                              It is one of the outstanding medical challenges and a team of Spanish researchers is trying. Work to make reversible chronic spinal cord injury. At the Hospital Puerta de Hierro in Madrid take ten years using stem cells and have made these injuries affected mice walk again

Graphically, we could compare a broken bone to a bare wire: the connection is lost.

Behind most of these injuries are traffic accidents. Spinal fractures condemning life to a wheelchair.

To avoid this, a group of researchers working for years at the Puerta de Hierro hospital to doctor Jesus Vaquero’s orders.

Implanted stem cells into spinal injured. They started with rats and this was the result: before treatment, the animal dragged the hind legs. After treatment, smooth walking. And they did it again and again.

This already has implemented a special room where these cells are isolated. A high-security laboratory is used to avoid any contamination. Inside there is a drug that could recover spinal injuries.

There are three hundred patients who are already interested. Opt for patients with chronic injuries to those who are not can cause more damage than they already have. They do it as a precaution. In the animals studied the effects known in humans, are yet unkown."
                              ― DaShanne Stokes

Comment

Originally posted by Moe View Post
                                In the animals studied the effects known in humans, are yet unkown."
                                I think we'd all agree with this

Comment

Working...
                                X